• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • poppop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    The following is one mans opinion. - - ->
    With EXTREME sadness my US FLAG was taken down today. It was rendered the finest salute. It was lowered extremely slowly. The flagpole will stay,at least for now,as a reminder of what has been.
    I feel that my country has abandoned the principles that made it a great nation. I feel that this nation has abandoned me . . personally.
    I fought for this country. I have seen men,my "brothers" die for this country. I served two tours as a S.E.R.E. Instructor where the American flag was used as a symbol of everything that made this country great.
    This country has lost its way. Its values. Its sense of pride and accomplishment. Its religious principles. It is gone.
    Sadly . . I am ashamed of this country. I am no longer proud to be an American. I have that right.
    I am not simply a "sore looser". It is not just Biden and the Democrats. Politicians in general disgust me. All of them. American citizens disgust me for what they both did,and allowed to happen.
    My life has run it's course. I have had both good times and bad. I will continue to live my life the best way possible. But the last several years have taken me to a place that I thought I would never be. Fifty years ago if someone would have told me that I would feel this way someday,I would have beat them to death. And now . . . ??
    I sincerely hope that most people feel that this country will come back from where we are. I truly hope it does. I will be gone. This country is yours now. THE AMERICAN PEOPLE HAVE CHOSEN THEIR COUNTRY' View attachment 104250 S PATH.
    Best of luck to us all. ---- SAWMAN

mine went to half mast and will remain so as long as this administration is in charge.

joekocon

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    With EXTREME sadness my US FLAG was taken down today. It was rendered the finest salute. It was lowered extremely slowly. The flagpole will stay,at least for now,as a reminder of what has been.
    I feel that my country has abandoned the principles that made it a great nation. I feel that this nation has abandoned me . . personally.
    I fought for this country. I have seen men,my "brothers" die for this country. I served two tours as a S.E.R.E. Instructor where the American flag was used as a symbol of everything that made this country great.
    This country has lost its way. Its values. Its sense of pride and accomplishment. Its religious principles. It is gone.
    Sadly . . I am ashamed of this country. I am no longer proud to be an American. I have that right.
    I am not simply a "sore looser". It is not just Biden and the Democrats. Politicians in general disgust me. All of them. American citizens disgust me for what they both did,and allowed to happen.
    My life has run it's course. I have had both good times and bad. I will continue to live my life the best way possible. But the last several years have taken me to a place that I thought I would never be. Fifty years ago if someone would have told me that I would feel this way someday,I would have beat them to death. And now . . . ??
    I sincerely hope that most people feel that this country will come back from where we are. I truly hope it does. I will be gone. This country is yours now. THE AMERICAN PEOPLE HAVE CHOSEN THEIR COUNTRY' View attachment 104250 S PATH.

joekocon

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May I join with you in your lamentations about our country. Not just as a citizen, but a brother in arms! I was young, single and a patriot when I determined to follow in the footsteps of my uncles and father, and went to war: for G-d, family and country. Three tours in Vietnam and I still to this day, feel like we should go back and finish the job. I believe we patriots are forever patriots because we gave a part of ourselves away, and we will never be the same. Unlike 90% of the American people, they will never understand, freely giving away the American way of life, which has cost them very little!
    I heard an old preacher one night that came here from Romania, to give us this warning (2012): Listen to what he said if you would like, we're at the door!

kimbernut

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    I can understand your feelings as I’m just sick thinking about how many soldiers died for this country yet it has been surrendered without a fight!

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Improvise, adapt, and overcome.

Work local. Mayor, councils, school boards, judges, prosecutors, DAs, State government, etc

RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Since the Slo Joe Biden MEME thread got invaded by Woah is Me-ers, this is our counter offensive.

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I think taking down your flag or flying it upside down is extreme, kind of falls in line with those sport playing assholes kneeling for our national anthem and flag IMO. If anything I think this is a time we need the flags to fly high to remind everyone of what this country stands for. The Democrats can stomp all over our Constitution but it's still our Constitution and hasn't changed. We have two years to survive and I'll be praying between now and then the Democrats make enough mistakes we'll take back both houses of Congress.

Last edited:

RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    You gonna delete your lamentations out of the Funny Biden Meme thread?

Latest posts

Top Bottom