• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    The following is one mans opinion. - - ->
    With EXTREME sadness my US FLAG was taken down today. It was rendered the finest salute. It was lowered extremely slowly. The flagpole will stay,at least for now,as a reminder of what has been.
    I feel that my country has abandoned the principles that made it a great nation. I feel that this nation has abandoned me . . personally.
    I fought for this country. I have seen men,my "brothers" die for this country. I served two tours as a S.E.R.E. Instructor where the American flag was used as a symbol of everything that made this country great.
    This country has lost its way. Its values. Its sense of pride and accomplishment. Its religious principles. It is gone.
    Sadly . . I am ashamed of this country. I am no longer proud to be an American. I have that right.
    I am not simply a "sore looser". It is not just Biden and the Democrats. Politicians in general disgust me. All of them. American citizens disgust me for what they both did,and allowed to happen.
    My life has run it's course. I have had both good times and bad. I will continue to live my life the best way possible. But the last several years have taken me to a place that I thought I would never be. Fifty years ago if someone would have told me that I would feel this way someday,I would have beat them to death. And now . . . ??
    I sincerely hope that most people feel that this country will come back from where we are. I truly hope it does. I will be gone. This country is yours now. THE AMERICAN PEOPLE HAVE CHOSEN THEIR COUNTRY'
    20210120_114820.jpg
    S PATH.
    Best of luck to us all. ---- SAWMAN

prissy55

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    The following is one mans opinion. - - ->
    With EXTREME sadness my US FLAG was taken down today. It was rendered the finest salute. It was lowered extremely slowly. The flagpole will stay,at least for now,as a reminder of what has been.
    I feel that my country has abandoned the principles that made it a great nation. I feel that this nation has abandoned me . . personally.
    I fought for this country. I have seen men,my "brothers" die for this country. I served two tours as a S.E.R.E. Instructor where the American flag was used as a symbol of everything that made this country great.
    This country has lost its way. Its values. Its sense of pride and accomplishment. Its religious principles. It is gone.
    Sadly . . I am ashamed of this country. I am no longer proud to be an American. I have that right.
    I am not simply a "sore looser". It is not just Biden and the Democrats. Politicians in general disgust me. All of them. American citizens disgust me for what they both did,and allowed to happen.
    My life has run it's course. I have had both good times and bad. I will continue to live my life the best way possible. But the last several years have taken me to a place that I thought I would never be. Fifty years ago if someone would have told me that I would feel this way someday,I would have beat them to death. And now . . . ??
    I sincerely hope that most people feel that this country will come back from where we are. I truly hope it does. I will be gone. This country is yours now. THE AMERICAN PEOPLE HAVE CHOSEN THEIR COUNTRY' View attachment 104250 S PATH.
    Best of luck to us all. ---- SAWMAN
    Well said my brother God Save and Bless AMERICA

Capt.Rob

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    As a father of young children I am very worried about their future. It is hard to watch this country go the way it's headed. I agree, it isn't just joe and the Dems, it's everything from removing God from school taking people's rights given to the from the constitution. I don't know what to do for our country, that will actually help, I hope and pray our country can come out is this slump and become the proud nation it once was.

HayesGreener

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    As a father of young children I am very worried about their future. It is hard to watch this country go the way it's headed. I agree, it isn't just joe and the Dems, it's everything from removing God from school taking people's rights given to the from the constitution. I don't know what to do for our country, that will actually help, I hope and pray our country can come out is this slump and become the proud nation it once was.
    My sentiments exactly. I fear for the kind of country my grandchildren will live in. Teach them to defend themselves!

Capt.Rob

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    My sentiments exactly. I fear for the kind of country my grandchildren will live in. Teach them to defend themselves!
    For sure, it's something we talk about and I hate that, I never wanted my kids to grow up scared. I grew up in the 80's and 90's, the world was so much different even then. I'm trying to help them understand the need for protection and safety without making them scared to even go out in public.

trogers

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Return with honor. Sir, “politicians” will always be a disappointment. Sir, please don’t disengage. We weren’t born Americans and given this gift of a country to disengage. Dig in Sir! Our love for God, country, family, and fellow man isn’t dependent on politicians or government. We self govern. The left’s love for country is dependent on government, because that is their god (little g). You are American, so put that banner back up and Salute it proper! You taught Airmen what the R means and what it represents. Resist!

rkflorey

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    As sad as things are I still hold out hope that we don't go so far down the rabbit hole that we can't find our way out.
    Kids are grown and no grandkids for me so the wife and I will just do the best we can
    IMG_20210120_130346896_HDR.jpg

Boogan1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    You won't have to worry about your kids, Pelosi and her ilk are going to round them all up and "re-educate" them for you. My sister in law said today that where she lives they are saying the kids will go to school one day and will be put on busses that will take them to the camps for their education.

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    And there's this.......

.......... ..... ...............

Top Bottom