• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Interesting you list so many rights we have that are about to be under tremendous assault very soon.. we will see where the NRA & other 2A agencies will stand on this attack... then we can make our decision...
    You mean you will support pro 2nd amendment groups after battle is over.

Norm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Interesting you list so many rights we have that are about to be under tremendous assault very soon.. we will see where the NRA & other 2A agencies will stand on this attack... then we can make our decision...
    Fair enough. But up to this point, if not for the NRA, well, you better learn to enjoy golfing.

kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I don't care much for the current condition of the NRA, especially with wayne still in there, but I remain an annual member. I'm also an annual member of GOA and a life member of Second Amendment Foundation.
    I pay yearly to GOA and 2AF. I also have my amazon smile account set to 2AF to donate a percentage of every amazon transaction. For those that use amazon frequently you can use smile.amazon.com and set any charity you want to receive a percentage of your purchase. Doesn't cost you a thing as amazon pays for the donation.

flow

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A few questions about ergc...
    How packed is ERGC on the weekends? Is there any restrictions on type of ammo or rapid fire? Is there any private berms where one could shoot with just their family unit to give adequate instruction?

no woryz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Man, you ladies are getting your panties all in a bunch....read first then speak, if your not sure then always read it again....

FYI, Im a lifetime NRA member not that’s its any if your business but I’m not toting koolaid for anyone... we are about to see which 2A org’s are worth a damn and which aren’t...it’s that simple, period... most important battle is the next one...if you re read my post you’ll see no opinion given on the NRA just simply stating that every right that was listed is now heavily targeted....

If you don’t enjoy golfing then practice more...

poppop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    as long as motor mouth Wayne Lapierre is associated with the nra i will not be a member. was a long time member until 80’s then changed to GOA

Norm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Guys, we’re all on the same team here. I too support 2AF, CCRKB, GOA...
    But look at this fight like a naval battle group cruising through the ocean... Those subs underwater that nobody sees,... that’s us. We support with our money, votes, calling our reps and building a fire, etc,... those support ships, that’s CCRKBA, GOA etc., but make no mistake that carrier is the NRA. Whether you like it or not, if the NRA goes away, we’re done.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Today is the first time I’ve read this particular thread, and I’ve been actually very surprised. I think one would be hard pressed to find a regular member that doesn’t agree that LaPierre needs to go . He’s really done some major forking up...or at least that’s what it appears. Do remember though that most info that we get comes from the media. Do you trust the media? Personally, I do not. But that’s neither here nor there.
    Were it not for the NRA, you can bet your entitled ass you would not own an AR15. Or any of that Russian or Chinese junk that folks seem to be so enamored with. Nor would you legally carry a sidearm for personal defense. Be assured you would not be ordering Ammo online. An 80% lower...forget it.
    I remember well when Joe Biden’s favorite phrase was “Saturday Night Special”. Know what that is? He was a senator then,...remember? Any small framed revolver. And Joe wanted oh so bad to ban them. In steps the NRA, and that shit was shut down.
    Any magazine over about 5 rounds,...forget it, if not for the NRA.
    An M1A, I doubt it...weapon of war.
    That super accurate 308 or Creedmore that’ll reach out there with accuracy that makes a gun guy swoon? Forget it....sniper rifle.
    I could keep going but what’s the point. If you don’t get,...You don’t get it.

BS.

Look at the NRA lobbying dollars. Not a lot spent means very little influence.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    BS.

Look at the NRA lobbying dollars. Not a lot spent means very little influence.
    Are you serious when say the NRA has very little lobbying influence. The attacks by the demoncrats are working towards that end. It is shame that there are progun people furthering the democratic agenda here.
    I assume you are talking about the ILA that is
    NRA-ILA maintains a staff of lobbyists to support pro-gun legislation, and runs most of the election operations for the organization, producing and buying advertisements in support of pro-gun candidates and against gun control advocates.
    What percentage of their money is spent on lobbying? This is where i send my money. I asked because I do not know. But to say NRA has no lobbying influence is strange. Trump typically listened to them. I never heard him mention GOA or the other smaller groups. Then there is the state organization. In florida the state NRA under marion hammer was the main lobbyist to get us concealed carry and other important laws.

Shooting ranges have received a lot of support from the NRA and other organizations in Florida. The laws mentioned below support the status of shooting ranges and helps prevent them from being shutdown.
    https://www.floridabar.org/the-flor...ental-stewardship-of-florida-shooting-ranges/
    The State of Florida estimates that there are more than 400 sport shooting ranges in the state and that approximately one million shooting sport enthusiasts visit these ranges each year.1 Shooting ranges in Florida have received increased attention recently as a result of certain high-profile cases that have raised the regulatory agencies’ interest. This, in turn, has triggered the involvement of such influential national organizations as the National Rifle Association (NRA) and National Sports Shooting Foundation (NSSF), as well as public and private gun clubs in Florida. The upshot of this increased attention has been the passage of new laws and the development of new environmental stewardship practices that are applicable to Florida shooting ranges. This article will explain the background of these developments and discuss the legal and scientific issues associated with shooting ranges in Florida.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Guys, we’re all on the same team here. I too support 2AF, CCRKB, GOA...
    But look at this fight like a naval battle group cruising through the ocean... Those subs underwater that nobody sees,... that’s us. We support with our money, votes, calling our reps and building a fire, etc,... those support ships, that’s CCRKBA, GOA etc., but make no mistake that carrier is the NRA. Whether you like it or not, if the NRA goes away, we’re done.

Crawl out of the NRA’s butt and take a look around.

They have been a joke since the 90s. They have very little politics power - other than being a demon and scape goat to the left. The actual NRA means nothing in reality. If you don’t believe me - look at how little they spend on lobbying.

NRA funnels money into Lapierre’s friends law firms - who in turn provide him with millions and millions in benefits.

The NRA has been a joke for most of my life - I know because I was once very active with them. Spoke with many people, including the head of the PAC.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    How about y'all take your "I hate Wayne" convo to a NRA thread somewhere, this about ERGC.
    To answer flows questions, visiting the website and/or calling the RSO on duty should answer those.
    No steel core rounds while shooting on a range that has steel(which is all of them now), the weekends are hit and miss. Typically after 11am it clears up a bit and the rapid fire is contingent on how safe you are handling said firearms and how courteous you are to the shooters around you.
    I don't believe you can "rent" a complete bay to give instruction. Again, contacting the RSO on duty for that day will give you better info. Good luck!

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    You got it mod.
    Damn I was just getting ready to flip to full auto. But I’m done with it.
    Cool. Go full auto, but do so in a NRA subject thread that exists. Ya'll guys like to squeeze the trigger fast but can't stay on target. (Gun related pun- keyboard warriors, staying on subject within the proper threads) ;) :cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom