Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

Escambia River Gun Club membership

FrommerStop

Master
Reaction score
BS.

Look at the NRA lobbying dollars. Not a lot spent means very little influence.
Are you serious when say the NRA has very little lobbying influence. The attacks by the demoncrats are working towards that end. It is shame that there are progun people furthering the democratic agenda here.
I assume you are talking about the ILA that is
NRA-ILA maintains a staff of lobbyists to support pro-gun legislation, and runs most of the election operations for the organization, producing and buying advertisements in support of pro-gun candidates and against gun control advocates.
What percentage of their money is spent on lobbying? This is where i send my money. I asked because I do not know. But to say NRA has no lobbying influence is strange. Trump typically listened to them. I never heard him mention GOA or the other smaller groups. Then there is the state organization. In florida the state NRA under marion hammer was the main lobbyist to get us concealed carry and other important laws.

Shooting ranges have received a lot of support from the NRA and other organizations in Florida. The laws mentioned below support the status of shooting ranges and helps prevent them from being shutdown.
https://www.floridabar.org/the-flor...ental-stewardship-of-florida-shooting-ranges/
The State of Florida estimates that there are more than 400 sport shooting ranges in the state and that approximately one million shooting sport enthusiasts visit these ranges each year.1 Shooting ranges in Florida have received increased attention recently as a result of certain high-profile cases that have raised the regulatory agencies’ interest. This, in turn, has triggered the involvement of such influential national organizations as the National Rifle Association (NRA) and National Sports Shooting Foundation (NSSF), as well as public and private gun clubs in Florida. The upshot of this increased attention has been the passage of new laws and the development of new environmental stewardship practices that are applicable to Florida shooting ranges. This article will explain the background of these developments and discuss the legal and scientific issues associated with shooting ranges in Florida.

Duckyou

Angry Weiner!
GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
Guys, we’re all on the same team here. I too support 2AF, CCRKB, GOA...
But look at this fight like a naval battle group cruising through the ocean... Those subs underwater that nobody sees,... that’s us. We support with our money, votes, calling our reps and building a fire, etc,... those support ships, that’s CCRKBA, GOA etc., but make no mistake that carrier is the NRA. Whether you like it or not, if the NRA goes away, we’re done.

Crawl out of the NRA’s butt and take a look around.

They have been a joke since the 90s. They have very little politics power - other than being a demon and scape goat to the left. The actual NRA means nothing in reality. If you don’t believe me - look at how little they spend on lobbying.

NRA funnels money into Lapierre’s friends law firms - who in turn provide him with millions and millions in benefits.

The NRA has been a joke for most of my life - I know because I was once very active with them. Spoke with many people, including the head of the PAC.

JWlineman

Master
Super Moderator
Reaction score
How about y'all take your "I hate Wayne" convo to a NRA thread somewhere, this about ERGC.
To answer flows questions, visiting the website and/or calling the RSO on duty should answer those.
No steel core rounds while shooting on a range that has steel(which is all of them now), the weekends are hit and miss. Typically after 11am it clears up a bit and the rapid fire is contingent on how safe you are handling said firearms and how courteous you are to the shooters around you.
I don't believe you can "rent" a complete bay to give instruction. Again, contacting the RSO on duty for that day will give you better info. Good luck!

Norm

Shooter
Reaction score
You got it mod.
Damn I was just getting ready to flip to full auto. But I’m done with it.

JWlineman

Master
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You got it mod.
Damn I was just getting ready to flip to full auto. But I’m done with it.
Cool. Go full auto, but do so in a NRA subject thread that exists. Ya'll guys like to squeeze the trigger fast but can't stay on target. (Gun related pun- keyboard warriors, staying on subject within the proper threads) ;) :cool:

Toggle Sidebar

Latest posts

Sponsors

3rd Coast
Top Bottom