• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dewayne G

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Two survey’s were sent out last week and a good number of the membership don’t have either a current email address or have your mail restricted in some way. In the next couple of months the board positions are scheduled for a vote and we’ll be using the same survey system to gather votes. Please take a moment and update your email status so your vote will be counted.

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I renewed my membership last month after being away for awhile and have not received any emails since joining.

Dewayne G

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Last email I received was 10/29/21 on the pumpkin shoot.
    I have no access to your personal email status, I suggest you either go to your profile for the club or next time your at the range have the RSO review your email conditions.

LeeB

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    When you join ERGC, the system sends you an email to verify your email address which requires you to click the link. Without this you will not receive emails from the club. You can login to your account on our website and manage your email address there.

LeeB

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    To check your email status:
    1. Go to the Member Login at the top of the ERGC website.
    2. Login with your credentials.
    3. Click on your name on the left side.
    4. Click on the gear icon by your email and make sure Email Campaigns is checked.

Dewayne G

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm not a member because you cost too much. Vote on that. When I moved away about 10 years ago ERML was a cheap dirt pit with a shed in it... and my whole family were members. I liked it that way. Now I shoot for free at a different dirt pit. And NONE of my family are members at ERML/ERGC. It's called capitalism and a free market. Drop your membership prices by half and you'll get three times the current membership, including my whole family coming back. It is a proven economic phenomenon Our membership fees are $140 for the family. We don’t have a per visit additional fee and are by far the most reasonably priced range in the area with the facilities offered. Thanks for your response, but I’m unable to see your comment being relevant to the topic. Sorry we couldn’t meet your wants/needs for the perfect range.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I'm not a member because you cost too much. Vote on that. When I moved away about 10 years ago ERML was a cheap dirt pit with a shed in it... and my whole family were members. I liked it that way. Now I shoot for free at a different dirt pit. And NONE of my family are members at ERML/ERGC. It's called capitalism and a free market. Drop your membership prices by half and you'll get three times the current membership, including my whole family coming back. It is a proven economic phenomenon
    I respect your opinion but have you recently priced checked any local private range in the area? ERGC is one the lowest in dues and the improvements they've made in the past few years have been well worth the bump in price. Maybe do yourself a favor and ride out there or stay at your dirt pit..either way

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I respect your opinion but have you recently priced checked any local private range in the area? ERGC is one the lowest in dues and the improvements they've made in the past few years have been well worth the bump in price. Maybe do yourself a favor and ride out there or stay at you dirt pit..either way
    I have visited ERGC and I have seen what they have. I competed there too, at the steel matches. I can shoot steel and run my own drills and bring my own target at my free dirt pit. Thanks. I've visited other ranges as well. I'm particularly fond of one local private range that I get to about twice a year. I'm not going to say which one because I want it to stay small and hidden and empty of people when I go there. They don't charge yearly dues at all and they provide nice target stands and shooting benches and indoor plumbing restrooms. With no massive yearly dues at all. If I remember right last time I was there in the Fall I spent like $15 or $20 to stretch my rifle out to 150+ yards

Last edited:

Cjprall90

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    ERGC is $140 a year for unlimited use for you and immediate family ( don’t know if they’ve raised prices since), plenty of steel and 4 private bays , has indoor plumbing, hosts competitions , has shooting benches and is $10 for a guest . My membership has paid for itself twice over in 6 months . I’ve taken the survey and voted for a slight increase in member dues in order to better the club . IMO I think anyone who hasn’t checked out ERGC should reconsider. It’s nice to have a pit or private spot but I’d like to see this club thrive and grow our 2A community

DoubleDee

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My membership at ERGC was renewed recently after letting it lapse. Although not a regular at the range for a number of years I've watched the organization as it made continuous improvements to the range. I find the annual membership cost to be most reasonable and somewhat surprised it is not more. It is so much better and with its current leadership focus on continual improvement, the range will keep getting better and better.

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ranges of any sort are in danger. Growth is an everyday threat. Perhaps worse is the EPA. Between lead issues and wetlands, they'll work you over. I understand the range had to deal with them in working out the new long range shooting area.

If you complain that what they charge (in 2022, no less) is high for what is offered, then by all means, don't come. I'd likely just as soon you not be at a bench near me anyway.

Latest posts

Top Bottom