• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dewayne G

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Since a few of you were going to Valdosta this weekend and the match is canceled, we have decided to give you a place to get a few shots off. There will be five stages setup starting at 10:00 Friday. Match will start at 09:00 Saturday with sign up and squading starting at 08:00. Members shoot free and guests pay the $15 guest fee. Hope to see you there.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I’m an new member (paid and joined but never shot). Do I need anything else to come shoot this? Thank you.

Dewayne G

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Welcome to the club, the minimum number of rounds is 125. If you are shooting a handgun or pistol caliber carbine it is best to have multiple magazines. You can also shoot rimfire, both rifle and pistol.
    Now to the answer to your question bring your member card and a keen eye and we’ll get you through the rest.

Dewayne G

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Those that shot the match today had a great time in the absolute best of weather conditions. We removed all the steel at the end of the match getting ready for the USPSA match next Saturday the second. Hope to see you all next Saturday and of course on Friday for setup at 9:00am

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I must have missed the member card. Guess I missed the email. I see it now. Says come to the club to get my card.

Last edited:

Dewayne G

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I must have missed the member card. Guess I missed the email. I see it now. Says come to the club to get my card.
    Not sure what this is about but I hope you have picked up your membership card by now and are enjoying the range. There is a USPSA match tomorrow and a Steel Challenge match next Saturday. Hope to see you there.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom