• Price: 2200

andystop94

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Price
    Item Location
    Santa Rosa Beach, FL
    I am selling my Israeli fal with Enterprise Arms Forged ABNI receiver. This is a beautiful rifle and if i wasn't moving/changing living situation I'd neve let it go. All matching Israeli parts, shoots very well, and has the nicest wood I've ever seen on an fal. If it doesn't sell beforehand, it'll be at the upcoming PCB gunshow along with a whole bunch of other pistols/rifles I'm letting go of. I purchased this a couple years ago from a gentleman out in Milton I think, selling it for what I have in it. I'm including two magazines (one Israeli marked and one not) with rifle. I do have some 308 ammo (Saltech Brass Swiss Military Surplus ammo) I'd sell at $.70 per round up to 560 rounds or so. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Willing to meet anywhere between Fort Walton Beach/Defuniak/Panama City Beach and will only sell to FL residents and people legally allowed to purchase a rifle! Please no trades accepted at this time.
    Andy
    IMG_3104.JPEG IMG_3106.JPEG IMG_3107.JPEG IMG_3108.JPEG IMG_3111.JPEG IMG_3089.JPEG IMG_3078.JPEG
    IMG_3075.JPEG

Top Bottom