• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance

rkflorey

Marksman
    Chicago has been playing with this idea since the 80's. They called them "I" bonds or "Recognizance bonds ". They had a Judge who gave out a $1million "I" bond for attempted murder because he felt the suspect (who had multiple conditions for for forceable felonies) was being repressed.
    Their policies have only given them the city they deserve.

FLT

Master
    Shitcargo has been a gangster town from very early on . It’s Just gotten worse with time.

ABlaster

Marksman
    When I was getting my fairly useless in real life Criminology degree, the accepted percentage was 10% of your people commit 90% of the crime. Therefore, you must be prepared to incarcerate or closely supervise 10% of your population which, in the US, is about 33 million folks. Last I checked, there was about 1% of the population in jail or prison, leaving a lot of criminally inclined people running around.

Last edited:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    When I was getting my fairly useless in real life Criminology degree, the accept percentage was 10% of your people commit 90% of the crime. Therefore, you must be prepared to incarcerate or closely supervise 10% of your population which, in the US, is about 33 million folks. Last I checked, there was about 1% of the population in jail or prison, leaving a lot of criminally inclined people running around.
    CHOOT EM LIZABETH, CHOOT EM!

Raven

Master
    When I was getting my fairly useless in real life Criminology degree, the accepted percentage was 10% of your people commit 90% of the crime. Therefore, you must be prepared to incarcerate or closely supervise 10% of your population which, in the US, is about 33 million folks. Last I checked, there was about 1% of the population in jail or prison, leaving a lot of criminally inclined people running around.
    Because the US population has doubled like every 20 years, according to the census. We can't build prisons fast enough, nevermind fund their operation and staff them

skippyt

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Because the US population has doubled like every 20 years, according to the census. We can't build prisons fast enough, nevermind fund their operation and staff them
    We could if we stopped propping up shitbox countries just to piss off the chinks and ruskies, we'd be able to build and manage all the prisons we needed along with securing our most precious commodity, our children, while in school, but that doesn't matter to our elected officials.

Carl

Master
    We? Who is We? The people? The US government? Which one is We?

LowRiderRed

Master
    Where did you get information that the US population doubles every 20 years?

Raven

Master
    Where did you get information that the US population doubles every 20 years?
    "Doubles every 20 years" may have been an overgeneralization, but not by much. It certainly has doubled since 1960, and this isn't counting the illegal immigrants pouring across our border by the thousands every day

Screenshot_20221229-215406.png
    Screenshot_20221229-215138.png
    Screenshot_20221229-215155.png
    Screenshot_20221229-215242.png

Top Bottom