Patriot Mobile

Element Training Complex info and Pro shop.( Formerly Southern tactical)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Crabbyguy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Recorded...
    Clays are recorded on your sporting clay card. Nonmembers get a “blank” none loadable card with a zero clay balance before going on the range. As you shoot any clays that are thrown are recorded on the card. When you return back to the office we ask how many broke out of the “x” amount that were thrown. You will be charged for the good clays and the nonmember card will then be zeroed out again.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Clays are recorded on your sporting clay card. Nonmembers get a “blank” none loadable card with a zero clay balance before going on the range. As you shoot any clays that are thrown are recorded on the card. When you return back to the office we ask how many broke out of the “x” amount that were thrown. You will be charged for the good clays and the nonmember card will then be zeroed out again.
    Are you a bonded, insured and certified gunsmith? By who?

Crabbyguy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Just curious...do you have any particular gunsmithing specialty(s)?
    More modern firearms. While I can work on older firearms it is definitely not a specialty of mine. I do not have a full on shop like someone like JJ does nor have I ever claimed to be on the level he is. I am ever learning and will continue to learn. Anyone that claims to know it all has much to learn. I can proficiently work AR’s AK’s Glocks, 1911’s, bolt guns, modern pistols. I got my start as an infantryman and later completed 45 bravo school ( direct support ) weapons mechanic in the Army. I’ve worked on weapons from as low as m9 pistols to towed artillery. I also have many civilian certs. Again always learning and if it’s a job I can’t do I won’t blow smoke and half ass or guess on anything.

Gingershooter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    As someone who has been out to the facility it is top notch, it isn't even comparable to the ranges around here. I had excellent service, met the owner who it out and about the property (seriously that's cool) and got to shoot till my heart's content. Excellent staff, excellent place, and a excellent experience.

Crabbyguy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    As someone who has been out to the facility it is top notch, it isn't even comparable to the ranges around here. I had excellent service, met the owner who it out and about the property (seriously that's cool) and got to shoot till my heart's content. Excellent staff, excellent place, and a excellent experience.
    The owner and the staff appreciate all the kind words. It’s all about you guys.
    Nice that you guys have added to the pro shop.. Been a member since April and the best range I have ever been a member of.
    Yes sir, the pro shop is a great addition and will continue to grow and be more accommodating at all types of shooters and their needs. If it hasn’t been said yet, welcome to the family.

Crabbyguy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Holds zero, I know what I got, 1000 firm.. 2 more days or i put it back in the safe, don't need to sell.
    One of them super scary sniper assassin rigs I keep hearing about. This right here has the ability with a 30-caliber clip to disperse with 30 bullets within half a second. 30 magazine clip within half a second

timc

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I’ve debated joining the range. Time constraints with work and a 2 year old are the big reasons for not joining yet. I’ve shot there and the place and staff are amazing.

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    One of them super scary sniper assassin rigs I keep hearing about. This right here has the ability with a 30-caliber clip to disperse with 30 bullets within half a second. 30 magazine clip within half a second
    tenor.gif

Black Sheep

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    When I joined the range in 2019, under the previous ownership, the membership cost was $600 since then the cost to join has dropped to $365. Since Robert took control the improvements made have been continual and of great benefit to the members. I can easily guarantee that the range is hands down the best that I've every had the opportunity to shoot at and I try to get out there once or twice a week. I also had the privilege to purchase the first gun bought from the newly formed PRO shop a nice Glock 19x.

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Went and joined today. Not crowded and seemed like a nice facility. Im looking forward to getting back into my routine of practicing.
    I didn't get a chance to check out much of the pro shop as I was short on time, but It looked like they had a decent selection of parts, ammo, and firearms.

Gaterbaitii

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Went and joined today. Not crowded and seemed like a nice facility. Im looking forward to getting back into my routine of practicing.
    I didn't get a chance to check out much of the pro shop as I was short on time, but It looked like they had a decent selection of parts, ammo, and firearms.
    I went Friday and BS’d with Pirate for a bit. Pretty good place to send lead downrange hitting steel and there was probably only 7 guys there shooting while we were there for about 4-5 hrs. Next time I go I’ll get a membership. Good place to go that isn’t crowded.

Top Bottom