• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Where can I get electronic fingerprints done in Pensacola for my last minute filing on the brace amnesty?

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    https://distinctiveenterprise.com/ is where I got mine. They have a Pensacola office. I had an email with attached fingerprint file within minutes. You can use the file over and over if you have multiple submissions. $50 When I got mine.
    This is the ticket. They also have a Navarre location.
    Thanks Bruce. They made it easy.

Duckyou

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Going there Tuesday. Also participating in the FPC for the injunction so it may be all for naught.

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Did you make an appointment online for fingerprinting?
    I made appt on-line and then later called the supervisor to thank her for her assistance and answering my questions, only to find the person in the Pensacola office had called in sick, so I went to the Navarre location (not much difference in distance as I live in Milton area).

Prior to this, I'd called the Milton UPS store and had stopped at a Milton One Mailbox store. While both said they only do electronic finger prints, neither would allow me to receive the finger print file to submit to ATF. THEY said THEY have to submit the finger print file. So I asked how they could submit a file and marry it to my on-line ATF application...they had no idea of how that could be done (it can't to the best of my knowledge), and had no idea if their electronic prints even conformed to the ATF specifications. Apparently neither had ever done finger prints for ATF and/or the two employees were clueless.

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Be careful. It's really not an amnesty. It is just gun registration.
    It’s an amnesty from the standpoint that ATF says the vast majority of braced pistols are actually SBR’s as of Jan 31, 2023 and one must register them by May 31, 2023 or take other action. I don’t agree with the whole deal, but understand that ATF thinks they are right and therefore it’s an amnesty to them.

Fng1911

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    In my opinion, this is very similar to mandating the vaccines, I understand it’s by June 1, but I really believe this will get turned because Congress didn’t pass the law, GOA and others are fighting this matter because it’s not law. I could be wrong about this, but I truly believe it’s the beginning of the gun registry

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    In my opinion, this is very similar to mandating the vaccines, I understand it’s by June 1, but I really believe this will get turned because Congress didn’t pass the law, GOA and others are fighting this matter because it’s not law. I could be wrong about this, but I truly believe it’s the beginning of the gun registry
    Too late to get shot down. A lot in the works but court takes too much time.

hallb

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    https://distinctiveenterprise.com/ is where I got mine. They have a Pensacola office. I had an email with attached fingerprint file within minutes. You can use the file over and over if you have multiple submissions. $50 When I got mine.

How do you use the file over and over? You are just printing it out on normal 8.5X11 printer paper? Mine are on file with silencershop and I just order a set of prints from them when I need them, but this sounds like it would be a better option to never had to order them again.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    How do you use the file over and over? You are just printing it out on normal 8.5X11 printer paper? Mine are on file with silencershop and I just order a set of prints from them when I need them, but this sounds like it would be a better option to never had to order them again.
    It's an eft tile, you just add it like a photo

hallb

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    It's an eft tile, you just add it like a photo

I guess I never even noticed the place where you could do that probably b/c I knew I didn't have that file. Interesting, that would make it a bit easier for sure.

Duckyou

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

I used them and they were great.

If you use them please let them know that “Hot Hands” sent you there.

Top Bottom