• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • .22 cents

Master
    WRITING A MOVIE SCRIPT. What do yall think?

One ruling class (and they're worldwide) pretend to be 2 opposing forces. They give the audience an illusion of choice called a vote of who they choose as their next master. That vote causes docility. Making warriors into wimps. They even beat it in to the brain that it's the audience's duty as people of a nation to just go out there and rock the vote giving the wheel to some groomed puppet to drive for them. When all he does is take orders from the same people that have been calling shots for generations. They arent letting some pee-on come in for 4 years and destroy all they've built. They put those guys in convertibles.

After these people get a sheeple vote sticker put on their chest, they go back to the black mirror in the living room watching numbers of a red and blue game. Outside their houses they have signs that say Vote for Hulk Hogan, the neighbor has an Andre the Giant sign. The winner pre-selected before the circus started to be CEO of one of these plantations. Half the people jump for joy because the guy that was selected, they elected. "Hell yeah our slave master won." Half the people indoctrinated another way get pissed because their numbers are less because thats part of the play. "we'll get you back in 2-4 years you lefty/righty" Then with the news that these oligarchs own, they create psychological operation soap opera about stolen this and that because their audience believes everything said on it. They go as far as making grainy videos of someone dumping envelopes or something or blaming strawmen countries to cement the belief. It pisses the losing side more. It makes them hate the others. Divide and conquer.

The oligarchs laugh because the small people can do nothing but vote for the puppets placed there, hate each other and will never wake up to their enslavement and they repeat the same process every 2-4 years of voting and bitching "all you have to do is pick a name on a ballot with an R or a D and give them the keys" might be the title. I'll also show some tiddies in the movie. Can't have a good fiction movie without some real tiddies. -The End

justapilgrim

Marksman
    As a man was passing the elephants, he suddenly stopped, confused by the fact that these huge creatures were being held by only a small rope tied to their front leg. No chains, no cages. It was obvious that the elephants could, at anytime, break away from their bonds but for some reason, they did not.

He saw a trainer nearby and asked why these animals just stood there and made no attempt to get away. “Well,” trainer said, “when they are very young and much smaller we use the same size rope to tie them and, at that age, it’s enough to hold them. As they grow up, they are conditioned to believe they cannot break away. They believe the rope can still hold them, so they never try to break free.”
    The man was amazed. These animals could at any time break free from their bonds but because they believed they couldn’t, they were stuck right where they were.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    WRITING A MOVIE SCRIPT. What do yall think?

One ruling class (and they're worldwide) pretend to be 2 opposing forces. They give the audience an illusion of choice called a vote of who they choose as their next master. That vote causes docility. Making warriors into wimps. They even beat it in to the brain that it's the audience's duty as people of a nation to just go out there and rock the vote giving the wheel to some groomed puppet to drive for them. When all he does is take orders from the same people that have been calling shots for generations. They arent letting some pee-on come in for 4 years and destroy all they've built. They put those guys in convertibles.

After these people get a sheeple vote sticker put on their chest, they go back to the black mirror in the living room watching numbers of a red and blue game. Outside their houses they have signs that say Vote for Hulk Hogan, the neighbor has an Andre the Giant sign. The winner pre-selected before the circus started to be CEO of one of these plantations. Half the people jump for joy because the guy that was selected, they elected. "Hell yeah our slave master won." Half the people indoctrinated another way get pissed because their numbers are less because thats part of the play. "we'll get you back in 2-4 years you lefty/righty" Then with the news that these oligarchs own, they create psychological operation soap opera about stolen this and that because their audience believes everything said on it. They go as far as making grainy videos of someone dumping envelopes or something or blaming strawmen countries to cement the belief. It pisses the losing side more. It makes them hate the others. Divide and conquer.

The oligarchs laugh because the small people can do nothing but vote for the puppets placed there, hate each other and will never wake up to their enslavement and they repeat the same process every 2-4 years of voting and bitching "all you have to do is pick a name on a ballot with an R or a D and give them the keys" might be the title. I'll also show some tiddies in the movie. Can't have a good fiction movie without some real tiddies. -The End

Hey, if you can get Invankas boobs, or Kayleigh McEnany naked, brother I will sit down and watch it like the good patriot I am!

.22 cents

Master
    Hey, if you can get Invankas boobs, or Kayleigh McEnany naked, brother I will sit down and watch it like the good patriot I am!
    They are booked but no worries. I got some eye candy for ya.

Attachments

• 5069C124-4822-4A05-8B83-FE7205C66696.jpeg
      5069C124-4822-4A05-8B83-FE7205C66696.jpeg
      25.2 KB · Views: 64
    • E657F5F9-1E85-44E0-9826-EA1BF507E12B.jpeg
      E657F5F9-1E85-44E0-9826-EA1BF507E12B.jpeg
      44 KB · Views: 68
    • 284DE638-D38C-42ED-BA94-768C55A48865.png
      284DE638-D38C-42ED-BA94-768C55A48865.png
      1.4 MB · Views: 69

.22 cents

Master
    Man Ole Liz Cheney is looking even rougher lately! Oh wait nevermind lol.
    That bulge is so big i bet it has a shin bone in it tho lmao.
    it's like a political based Rocky Horror Picture show in real life smh
    It’s a horror movie for sure with plot twist

Attachments

• BD9C47F5-5E27-41EB-868D-A5A580CE5FF2.jpeg
      BD9C47F5-5E27-41EB-868D-A5A580CE5FF2.jpeg
      201.7 KB · Views: 78

.22 cents

Master
    Be sure to put Epsteins client list in the end credits. With a title of "brought to you by Phizer" lol
    Lolita Express and pfizer it is lmao. Maybe even Murderna and World Hellth Organization. Credits for the entire machine would take months.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Lolita Express and pfizer it is lmao. Maybe even Murderna and World Hellth Organization. Credits for the entire machine would take months.
    Just slap a Joe "I did that!" Sticker on the other credits for everything else lol

Carl

Master
    The video with obama talking about rigging elections deleted off twitter. Yeah musk is saving free speech LOL

DAS HUGH!

Master
    what was the tweet??
    Was a video of Obama doing a speech in front of a small crowd. I guess he didn't think it was being filmed. But he basically said "folks, this is why I'm glad our side counts the votes".. playfully implying they've done things to votes. It's likely why it was taken down.

Raven

Master
    Was a video of Obama doing a speech in front of a small crowd. I guess he didn't think it was being filmed. But he basically said "folks, this is why I'm glad our side counts the votes".. playfully implying they've done things to votes. It's likely why it was taken down.
    Banned.video probably saved it

Top Bottom