eGunner??? Anyone ever ordered off there?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TGuns1451

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Registered so i can bid on there but have not pulled the trigger on any thing yet. Any ones experiences with stunner would be greatly appreciated.

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    103   0   0
    I;m not sure of the exact relationship, but aren't you dealing with Bud's Gun Shop when you buy on eGunner? I believe the payments go to Bud and Bud does the shipping. Let us know how this goes. I would like to know for sure. I watch Hickok45 on YouTube, Bud's sends Hickok many of the fire arms he tests. Hickok always says after the evaluation the gun goes back to Bud's and auctioned off on eGunner.com.

TGuns1451

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've always heard him say that on Hickok's videos too. So SMG aka "ShipMyGun" does the shipping it says. I know it's always at the bottom of buds but I'm not sure if it is actually a part of buds. Williams Pawn does transfers from buds for $25 OTD which is awesome now a days fur transfers. That is what has me intrigued about e gunner. If they ship through "buds" also then egunner might be good place to watch for gems.

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    I have bid and won a few on the "No Reserve" auctions. I would watch an auction and bid in the last seconds, and not win. Then I found you could set a limit on how much you would bid, and let auto bid automatically bid up to your limit. Then something changed on the site, and I received an email saying another member had beat my bid. It asked if I wanted to counter and bid more.

I did not play, as I do not want to bid not knowing if I am just getting milked! I suspected that they have employees making bids as I saw a pattern of bids from a few members that never seemed to win an auction, so those two factors made me stop using the site. Have not bid on another item since.

If you give it a shot, PM and let me know how it seemed to you.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I remember the early days of Buds Guns getting in flame wars on forums. It would have to be a great deal to buy from them (but if the deal was right then I would).

I would bet that they bid up the auctions - that is the kind of people that they are.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    I have bid and won a few on the "No Reserve" auctions. I would watch an auction and bid in the last seconds, and not win. Then I found you could set a limit on how much you would bid, and let auto bid automatically bid up to your limit. Then something changed on the site, and I received an email saying another member had beat my bid. It asked if I wanted to counter and bid more.

I did not play, as I do not want to bid not knowing if I am just getting milked! I suspected that they have employees making bids as I saw a pattern of bids from a few members that never seemed to win an auction, so those two factors made me stop using the site. Have not bid on another item since.

If you give it a shot, PM and let me know how it seemed to you.
    Shill bidders, happens on feebay alot too. Sucks.

TGuns1451

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ive won 2 items but have not processed orders yet. As far as the sham bidders I'm sure there are some. The number next to the bidders name in blue is how many transactions they have successfully completed. If you check some people buy ALOT so I suspect there is alot of new bidders in the way running bids up but also chances to find gems.

TGuns1451

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I up you Govdeals.com firearms section. Granted you have to be an FFL but to bid but I'm sure there's some on here willing to broker deal. Your welcome LOL

Members online

Top Bottom