• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 07stuntin6r

Marksman
    If anyone can purchase here pistols are 10% off this week. Got a sig p320 $400 otd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

07stuntin6r

Marksman
    Yeah with the 10% off and no tax their glocks might be cheaper than blue label...maybe

Welldoya

Master
    Things might have changed but the two times I have been in there, I didn't see anything that I couldn't buy cheaper on-line.

07stuntin6r

Marksman
    Just under 3k for a scar 17 they got. Should save a lot on tax lol

Fishinspot

Expert
    I saw that SCAR in there yesterday. Wish they had a 45 tactical in FDE in there. It would have taken a ride with me.

07stuntin6r

Marksman
    Yeah wish they did also, i ended up taking home just the reg FNX 45

B52

Master
    The Exchange system made a resent change. Vet's are now allowed to buy there now. I would call the exchange and ask to before I drove there.

SAWMAN

Master
    How do you prove that you are a veteran ?? --- SAWMAN

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    The Exchange system made a resent change. Vet's are now allowed to buy there now. I would call the exchange and ask to before I drove there.

From what I have heard, it will be online shopping only for vets and there will be a registration procedure to go through to get access. Those who are in the computer system are supposed to be easy and fast to get access. Us old farts that were discharged before computers will have a lengthy paperwork process to go through. IIRC it doesn't start until fall maybe. Knowing the government that may be fall two years from now.

Telum Pisces

Master
    I support all those that served in any shape or form and for any time. But I do believe that there should be some benefits still reserved for those in active status or those that put in the full time to make a career and retire! Just my $0.02 I am civil service and have access to a lot of the on base benefits. But I can't use certain ones like the BX and commissary etc... There still needs to be something left for those active and retired that other's don't have access too as an added benefit. But the way the economy is going and the way that these services have to survive without government funding on their own these days, they are opening up their services to more and more.

Sorry to get off topic a little. Most active duty guys I know don't even shop on the bases exchanges or commissary anymore because they say the prices are not as good as they used to be in order to save them money.

07stuntin6r

Marksman
    I support all those that served in any shape or form and for any time. But I do believe that there should be some benefits still reserved for those in active status or those that put in the full time to make a career and retire! Just my $0.02 I am civil service and have access to a lot of the on base benefits. But I can't use certain ones like the BX and commissary etc... There still needs to be something left for those active and retired that other's don't have access too as an added benefit. But the way the economy is going and the way that these services have to survive without government funding on their own these days, they are opening up their services to more and more.

Sorry to get off topic a little. Most active duty guys I know don't even shop on the bases exchanges or commissary anymore because they say the prices are not as good as they used to be in order to save them money.

BX maybe but commissary is way cheaper and also tax free helps on big purchases.

SAWMAN

Master
    I have found that the food store at Corry Sta. to be more expensive that MOST of the stuff at the cheaper food stores in town. No tax . . . but tacked on to the bill for merchandise is a fee of some sort. Can't remember what it is called but I call it "what you gotta pay for giving them 23years."
    Some good deals in the exchange and no extra fees. Electronics are about the same price as the Best Buy sales.
    Best deals of all is liquor,beer,wine,and tobacco products. None of which we use soooooo . . . . .
    Gas is NEVER cheaper than you can find in town. In fact it is usually 3 cents per gal more expensive. I have seen it as much as 6 cents higher.
    I live 15 miles from the base . . that is just one more reason not to shop there. --- SAWMAN

bobinbusan

Master
    That's the reason for these deals on these items, Best deals of all is, liquor,beer,wine,and tobacco products, they get you hooked on that stuff and you don't give a hoot what the other stuff cost.

Viking1204

Master
    How do you prove that you are a veteran ?? --- SAWMAN

If you take your DD-214 down to the tax office when you renew your drivers license they'll put a V on your drivers license, gets you discounts at a few stores around town like O'Reilly Auto Stores.

Top Bottom