• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Landmine79

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Hey Guys,
    I have a semi-Auto shotgun that is not cycling properly (multiple rounds released into the chamber vs one at a time). I am looking for repair advice or a good gunsmith to help me get it back up and running. Cheap gun but shot great at first. Thanks for your help!

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    I had a Turkish made gun that shot well until it didn't. The shell lifter leg broke in half. Luckily, I was able to return under warranty. I've heard Turkey knows how to put together well made shotguns and they do. However, like shotguns made in any other country, not all shotguns are made equal. If you are able to return, that's what I would recommend. If not I hope you will be able to determine and find the part you need.

Landmine79

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I had a Turkish made gun that shot well until it didn't. The shell lifter leg broke in half. Luckily, I was able to return under warranty. I've heard Turkey knows how to put together well made shotguns and they do. However, like shotguns made in any other country, not all shotguns are made equal. If you are able to return, that's what I would recommend. If not I hope you will be able to determine and find the part you need.
    I emailed them but havent called yet. I will start there. Thanks a lot!

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom