• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joekocon

Marksman
    https://youtu.be/JRAiClWMKCw?si=wYpzTNb-PsgW-Y78

Does G-D share visions and dreams with humankind?
    For me, the answer is "yes"!
    Do we / can we get it wrong: "Yes!"
    BUT, Does G-d still show us / give us warnings?: "Yes!" I personally believe so!

I share this video with Y'all, giving you the opportunity to be informed / or not! It's all up to us individually to consider!

IF, I didn't think this was important to share, I certainly would not have wanted to waste your time!

Respectfully,
    Joe K

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    IDK, I believe that a sixth sense can be honed, especially if one stops fluoride. Dreams could possibly play into that. I went a long time, years, where I didn't have any recall of dreaming. When I was young I experienced a doomsday dream 3X. None of my dreams have ever been foreboding, I know people's that have. For the last few years mine are lucid, if bad I'll wake myself up and stop it, if I wake up from a good one, I can go back to sleep and continue it. Some are simple, while others are epic adventures. I've never dreamed I could fly, or died. I have dreams about people I know, but they never show their face? I have dreamt of killing people a couple of times, weird that I knew who they were, but never met them in real life, just random guys from our town, no reason to have animosity. IDK? I suspect everyone is different. I know people who swear they dream in cartoons, can't fathom that.
    My best friend just told me he's been scared awake 3X by the point-blank sound of a gunshot in the past couple of weeks. Then there's the question of animals, I know I've watched them dream, dogs and cats anyways.

Top Bottom