• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • F4E Phantom

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Hi, are new to IDPA but experienced shooters allowed to attend? Shooters have to be IDPA qualifie/classifed?
    Thanks

RussSurfs

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Well run match last Saturday at ERG, especially for the first match with the new group. Good crowd of shooter. It was exciting to see several new shooters. The stages were fun, but challenging. Thanks to all those involved in putting it on.

Khaot1c

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Some personal stuff came up and unfortunately, I didn't get to shoot the match...
    It's good to see the positive feedback and friends that shot the match had positive things to say as well.

My apologies for not getting back in the thread. I hope @F4E Phantom got a chance to get to the range.
    Get out there! Go shoot!

pcolagunner

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    I am the original founder of DZIDPA which was held held at the formally known Southern Tactical Ranch. I went to the inaugural DZIDPA match at ERGC match held by a great match Director and it was a great match. He is stepping up the professionalism and standards of that club. I encourage anybody who’s interested in (IDPA) to attend if they can.

kaufdrop27

Jedi
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I am the original founder of DZIDPA which was held held at the formally known Southern Tactical Ranch. I went to the inaugural DZIDPA match at ERGC match held by a great match Director and it was a great match. He is stepping up the professionalism and standards of that club. I encourage anybody who’s interested in (IDPA) to attend if they can.
    Did you show them how to shoot the guys holding their hands up? :eek:

RussSurfs

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    If I remember correctly DZIDPA was originally an indoor match at Oakridge on a weeknight. It took a lot of creativity to come up with cool stages to fit in those indoor bays.

pcolagunner

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    If I remember correctly DZIDPA was originally an indoor match at Oakridge on a weeknight. It took a lot of creativity to come up with cool stages to fit in those indoor bays.
    You are correct Russ it was actually started at Oak RIDGE gun range on Tuesday nights indoors and it was a great great match we just outgrew it then Moved to holt. After that we ran for about two years and life just got in the way, but I’m so happy that Jim has resurrected it at ERGC.

Poncho

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yes, there’s an IDPA match on Saturday July 22 beginning at 8:00 am at Escambia River Gun Club. Matches are the 4th Saturday of every month. Sign up on practiscore here.

Top Bottom