• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BluesBrother

Master
    Published Fox News opinion July 19, 2024 12:03pm EDT | Updated July 19, 2024 12:09pm EDT

Ending Biden’s political career is a three-step process. First they ask him to leave, then they tell him to leave, and finally they threaten to destroy him if he won't wise up. We are almost at step three. Basically, the Democrats have politely asked Joe, Jill and Hunter to leave the establishment.

The Democrats don’t lack the cards to get Joe off the ticket, but at the same time, the big guy is not without his own moves. If he chooses not to go gently into the night, if he refuses to endorse Kamala Harris, then the Dems have a whole new contested convention headache.

Biden could also flip and turn state’s evidence, spilling tea on the Democrat’s family secrets, essentially burning down the party trying to throw him under the bus.

This is still up to Joe, even if he is mumbling and drooling as he stumbles around in his bathrobe.

Biden-Obama.png
    marlon-brando-godfather.gif

sloporsche

Master
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    Maybe a forth step too ,they could make it worth it like a corporate golden parachute retirement package . I hope he stays in rather than some one who could win against trump take his place . I bet he drops out soon but them again i am terrible about political betting.

DickDunkin

Shooter
    Problem with him trying to turn evidence in is they have already laid the groundwork work with the report saying he's to incompetent to stand trial will mean he to incompetent to give grand jury testimony or in front of congress. So he could try and sink the ship all he wanted but it would just be "some old man remembering wrong" lmfao shits crazy

5lima30ret

Master
    Quite a bit different dynamics now! A lot of Dem voters are not so happy with their choice back in 2020!

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    this admin warns Israel against defending itself from daily rocket attacks to court and appease a few hundred thousand muslem votes in michigan..

Carl

Master
    this admin warns Israel against defending itself from daily rocket attacks to court and appease a few hundred thousand muslem votes in michigan..
    They go against the israel lobby and then they seem to have an uncanny amount of bad luck, no matter what party affiliation.

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Last ditch effort at global extortion scheme before everyone realizes his run is over and has no real power to enrich the insiders
    I don't believe Joe is with us anymore?? Jill said the Hell with the dead weight, it's slowing me down!

Top Bottom