• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fng1911

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I’ve meet a lot of awesome people on here since I’ve joined and I haven’t any spam. So I’m happy with the forum and chatting with my kind of people. Everyone typically keeps their word on buying/selling items. Maybe he’s upset because pics are required for anything being sold or traded? IDK!

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    but on here today... whuts the deal? msg a moderator if it matters to the forum as a whole.

wvfatboy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Just got tired of doing deals with people. A few in the last few weeks has agreed to the deal then either not shown up or called me before time to meet and say they have "went another route". I logged back in a few times, did another deal with someone and sure enough tonight they have "gone a different route". No morals any more. Set on one guy to get to another. I won't be mentioning any names but I do have them ignored. Not the forums fault at all. Just some of the members and not only the new guys, some older members that have zero respect for others.

nwfdub

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So the honorable members will know what can happen. When someone says ok its a deal, it really means by some peoples standards, we have a deal unless a better deal happens to come by.
    I've noticed it too, and I'm fairly new. More than once, I had reached an accord with someone, and on the day of the meet, they suddenly wanted to renegotiate. They're on ignore as well. One I find particularly amusing because, I know for a fact that person is still seeking that item.

Sent from my SM-G736U using Tapatalk

rossi

Master
    Rating - 94.7%
    17   1   1
    To be clear with everyone. What I should have said directly was, The Moderator really should not have pointed out that WV had visited the site and made the comment he did.

My apology to WV and others.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    To be clear with everyone. What I should have said directly was, The Moderator really should not have pointed out that WV had visited the site and made the comment he did.

My apology to WV and others.
    Now I'm confused. Mods should allow members to make broad/vague posts, in the Seller/Buyer review section, about being disgruntled on the forum and not give specifics?
    Or mods should not question the validity of opinions in the Seller/Buyer review section?

rossi

Master
    Rating - 94.7%
    17   1   1
    but on here today... whuts the deal?

This was not tactful, and was an unnecessary comment. If a comment of that nature was directed to that particular Moderator, he would have sent out a message on forum rules and decorum, and possible punishment for violations of them. He should moderate, not denigrate.

Just my thoughts.

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Well you're calling out your fellow members, making broad general statements and saying you're DONE... just trying to make it clear that you weren't done, as you put it. As far as I'm concerned you're more than welcome here and I hope you stay. Maybe next time don't call people out unless you're willing to name names. Do what ya need to...

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    My comment is not directed specifically toward the OP, but in general, I don't understand the need for folks who are 'done' with the forum to make departure posts...just go if that's the desire. If I decide to go, I'll just go...it's not like anyone would give a rat's azz either way. JMO

nwfdub

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Maybe he is just done buying and selling. I don't see the reason to jump to conclusions. As pointed out by many, the post was vague. This could go very awry, but there could be something that comes out of it. Possibly a rule infraction/slap on the wrist type thing.

BUST A DEAL/FACE THE WHEEL. WELCOME TO THUNDERDOME.

Sent from my SM-G736U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom