Target Sports

DOJ to investigate leak of Top Secret Phone Record Gathering Order.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/06/doj-guardian-leak-investigation_n_3395735.html

If this doesn't wake America up I don't know what will. Not only has it come out that they are cataloging every single call we make, but they are going to pursue and punish whoever leaked the info. They are flat out admitting that they tried to keep this unprecedented violation of privacy of American Citizens secret from the Public and now will aggressively go after who ever leaked the info.

WOW! Just Wow! This takes the cake and is bigger than anything this administration has done so far. I expect this story to blow up and if it doesn't than we are further along the path to living under a tyrannical police state than I ever imagined. Bush, Cheney, and the Neocons started this crap and our pals John McCain and Lindsey Graham think nothing of it. Rand Paul, Ted Cruz and a few others are the only ones I remotely have any confidence in when comes to protecting our Civil Liberties. We need a national movement to vote all these overreaching career politicians out of office from the local level on up.

Does this seriously disturb anyone else?

Last edited:

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Anyone else use Verizon? I don't have anything to hide but am not happy that all my calls since April 25th are logged in this database. Why this last 3 months? What's so special about that time. It seems to me they just did it to see if they could get away with it. Electing establishment Republicans is not going to turn this tide. I'm afraid we may never be able to get this horse back in the barn.

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Fletch I think we have disagreed on a couple of things in the past but you are right on about who started this crap.And elecrting a new bunch of rep will not stop it. As with homeland security Once you let that animal out of the bottle it is hard to put it back.

BigDaddy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We are all just pawns in the game, republican or democrat it doesn't matter. You hear so much of this crap it just numbs you after awhile! I unplugged my tv years ago. This forum and others are enough bad news lol!! I am down with starting my own militia and doing it soon. Heard some stuff today that made my hair stand up on my back. You know the old song Charlie Daniels sang about the South rising again??? I know it sound backwoods and redneck but you never know.

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    It's not just Verizon it's all of them...

Anyone else use Verizon? I don't have anything to hide but am not happy that all my calls since April 25th are logged in this database. Why this last 3 months? What's so special about that time. It seems to me they just did it to see if they could get away with it. Electing establishment Republicans is not going to turn this tide. I'm afraid we may never be able to get this horse back in the barn.

Top Bottom