• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I really wish we could go back in time to when a company provided a service and did not have an opinion on social matters! Why do companies feel like they need to take a stand on anything not related to their business? Do they really think or know that it creates new customers to bring in more money by doing so? A business exists to make money. So someone somewhere thinks this type behavior from a business brings in more money.

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    That doesn’t matter to me , they are representatives of state farm. If they choose to be state farm representatives then I’ll spend my money with someone else.At some point everyone is going to have to pick which side they are on.
    Its may not be the agents fault, but unless you make your voice heard, they will keep railroading you. I just sent BRCC an email in response to them continually reaching out about the coffee club.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Of course they're backtracking for now just like the salvation army did. They'll continue pushing the bs since all of these corporations are beholden to global powers that want nothing more than to see the US destabilized. Remember all the fortune 500 companies throwing money at blm? Its never going to end and its great if you want to cancel but good luck trying making a difference. At least you did something, its a shame but I think most people couldn't care less.

Did you notice Jake from State Farms transformation during the floyd riots?
    BLM is about to crumble. Candice Owens has a great documentary on BLM that will really drive the nail in the coffin.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Damn, you don't think people will open their eyes..... Even just a little? Fool me once, fool me twice type thing?
    I understand that some "youths" are hell-bent on destroying property no matter what the cause.
    At this point, if people can't see the same scam getting pulled now, that was happening a year ago, democracy may just be on it's to last leg.

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well look what happened to China and Russia post World war two. Does this seem so different? Look at the process in which a totalitarian dictatorships take power. The institutions are Weaponized against the people, the people who refuse to give the old ways up. People are divided and turned against each other by any means necessary. Just any wedge issue will do, abortion, race, vaccinations, education,radical gender theory, etc. etc. and then every once in a while we’re given a political savior that’s gonna fix everything for us but not so fast because it’s 100%likely in the long run that politician will, as always, disregard 95% of their campaign promises.

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Yeah...but a non committal café au lait Jake. So, what will Jake morph to if and when BLM finally collapses?

Not sure how it's such a hard concept for government or business to grasp that the issues they are touching on are far better left to the parents. Tough enough for them, and they sure don't need the persistent and insistent interference of Company X, or God forbid a govt agency, in their parenting on these matters.

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah...but a non committal café au lait Jake. So, what will Jake morph to if and when BLM finally collapses?
    Yeah exactly, gender neutral nonbinary pregnant Jake from State Farm. Or maybe there will be something else by then.

Reactions: WRM

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I "guess" the "other side" is: they are just trying to promote inclusivity and "help" others understand the issues. Well, when I was a kid, you got picked on if you were "different". I'm quite sure it's much worse now with all the social media and BS, and likely to get "more worse" in the future. But, we're imperfectly human and that's life. Another person, if they are prone to be a bullier, is going to find the "different" in you and exploit that. Heck, they'd probably use the coloring book info to identify more "different" things about you. The BULLY is the one with a problem. Always has been true and probably always will be. A coloring book won't change that, regardless of whether you use your gender neutral Crayon to color pictures in your book or not.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Not sure how it's such a hard concept for government or business to grasp that the issues they are touching on are far better left to the parents. Tough enough for them, and they sure don't need the persistent and insistent interference of Company X, or God forbid a govt agency, in their parenting on these matters.
    Desperation.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Its may not be the agents fault, but unless you make your voice heard, they will keep railroading you. I just sent BRCC an email in response to them continually reaching out about the coffee club.

Agreed. I would switch too - but no need to yell at the local guy - you should talk to them and tell them why you are moving. Ask if they want a letter so they can tell their contacts why they are losing the business (also gives him ammo to keep his commission and maybe even make more of a change).

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Of course they're backtracking for now just like the salvation army did. They'll continue pushing the bs since all of these corporations are beholden to global powers that want nothing more than to see the US destabilized. Remember all the fortune 500 companies throwing money at blm? Its never going to end and its great if you want to cancel but good luck trying making a difference. At least you did something, its a shame but I think most people couldn't care less.

Yes…they should break up the commercials to reflect the real demographics of our nation rather than paint with one colored brush.

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    BLM is about to crumble. Candice Owens has a great documentary on BLM that will really drive the nail in the coffin.
    They took lots of folks and idiotic “feel good” corporations for a $$$$ ride…

Top Bottom