Do any of you guys have extra misc.parts from A/R lower parts kits or buffer assembly

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MIAMI MATT

Banned
    Looking for any and all extra parts from lower parts kits(springs,detents,rollpins,hammers,sears,safteys,ect..) or buffer assemblys(tubes ,castle nuts)end plates,buffer detents,ect.) including buffer tubes and stocks.

I will also purchase any extra charging handles ,bolts,carriers,buis,take off parts,ect.
    I need extras as I run into situations where LPK'S are missing parts or I feel the need to launch detents accross the room to never be seen again.
    Trust me when I tell you they will be used,I can purchase or trade for whatever,thanks in advance for the help..
    Matt

SAWMAN

Master
    Matt, I got quite a bit of this stuff in my spare parts inventory. I probably will not be building any more AR's so I could surely let this go. Only way that I can think of to do it is for me to round up everything and you come over,take a look,and make an offer. Any other way ?? Please don't say....send me a list. :whistle: --- SAWMAN

Top Bottom