• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Baddog 0302

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I've herd that there is a place in Pensacola that sells the same chemicals that the so called experts used to treat houses ??

fla kid

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    pine forest rd east side close to longleaf just look for Rosco Can/t remember
    name have used for years

Fng1911

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    The experts use termador for liquid and sentricon stations. Don't ask me how I know this. It's a little expensive to get started with a termite Bond, but it does payoff in the long run especially if you have a repair Bond vs retreat Bond. Any questions please feel free to contact me

Last edited:

Fng1911

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nothing beats sentricon, buying DIY termite stations/spray is like comparing a Larson/Cobra 380 to a CZ shadow 2

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nothing beats sentricon, buying DIY termite stations/spray is like comparing a Larson/Cobra 380 to a CZ shadow 2

You can buy sentricon online or by calling some pest control places.

termidor lasts for about 10 years in regular soil if done properly (trenched). Here it probably lasts less because of the sandy soil.

remember to check your sentricon quarterly. If all the treatment is eaten then they won’t work anymore - also make sure you have the treatment and not just the bait (which is what they used to put in them).

Last edited:

Fng1911

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    You can buy sentry on online or by calling some pest control places.

termidor lasts for about 10 years in regular soil if done properly (trenched). Here it probably lasts less because of the sandy soil.

remember to check your sentricon quarterly. If all the treatment is eaten then they won’t work anymore - also make sure you have the treatment and not just the bait (which is what they used to put in them).
    Pretty spot on, termidor Shell life is 10 years with optimal conditions. I've seen homes get termites 2 years after termidor treatment. If you see termites eating Sentricon bait, let them eat it. They take it back to their colonies which kills the entire colony. It actually is better as it ages by moister and weather.

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    You can buy sentricon online or by calling some pest control places.

Any sentricon you buy online is stolen and you are subject to lawsuits by Dow Agrosciences...

Termidor 80WP (also SC, HE and HP) per label lasts for 7 years, however most people do not have the tools, equipment or knowledge to properly treat a house.

Do your own pest control, but please leave termite treatments to the professionals.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Any sentricon you buy online is stolen and you are subject to lawsuits by Dow Agrosciences...

Termidor 80WP (also SC, HE and HP) per label lasts for 7 years, however most people do not have the tools, equipment or knowledge to properly treat a house.

Do your own pest control, but please leave termite treatments to the professionals.

It is not stolen - it is just sold in violation of Dow’s agreements with pest control companies.

It would be damn near impossible to sue an end user of a product with whom you have no contract. Dow could sue the vendors if they track them down.

There are also some labs who will sell to the public that are not under contract with Dow (there is one in Baton Rouge).

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    It is not stolen - it is just sold in violation of Dow’s agreements with pest control companies.

It would be damn near impossible to sue an end user of a product with whom you have no contract. Dow could sue the vendors if they track them down.

There are also some labs who will sell to the public that are not under contract with Dow (there is one in Baton Rouge).
    Regardless, per label (federal law) the product must be monitored and replaced once a year...

Again, probably something best left to professionals. I see plenty of people every month that "thought they could treat it themselves"... cracks me up. Lol.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Coffee grounds supposedly work as pest control. The coffee shop on Stewart Street across from Milton High School has a box by the door advertising their coffee grounds just for that, for free

Baddog 0302

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Thank you all for the info,I will see what's available on line but I question the strength / % of actual treating chemicals that anyone can ship.
    I have shooting friends in South La. and rural Miss. I'll see what they can get their hands on.
    Every time I asked the so called termite inspector doing his yearly "look see" about another full treatment I always got the same answer "The EPA" and at that point I would hold up my hand ,and he knew I didn't want to hear his "canned answer" and said the Fn EPA / Chem. Co. didn't do any tests on soil that is 90% sand that is in semi monsoon / hurricane prone weather
    I will see what the place on Pine Forest has

Top Bottom