• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WRM

Master
    Stephanie Tilley on Creighton
    Emerald Coast Smiles by Design

And dang sure if you need any restorative work done.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Let me go ahead and tell you nobody. If you're a new patient, most are booked up for months, or aren't taking any period. My dentist was 2 months out on a root canal. I went to affordable dentures in mobile and just had it pulled in 2 days. Covid, short staff and dentist hours are usually 9 to 1 4 days a week if your lucky. Just makes it difficult. Sorry, I'm still sour from October.

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Family dentist - one you can go to for the semi annual cleanings?
    Or are you looking for one for a specific procedure?

WRM

Master
    My dentist was 2 months out on a root canal.

You need a new dentist. My father in law is one of the worst about taking care of that kind of stuff and he got in on 2 days notice to get his root canal done just a few days ago. Never goes to the dentist unless it's an absolute hair on fire emergency.

HayesGreener

Expert
    Stephanie Tilley on Creighton
    Emerald Coast Smiles by Design

And dang sure if you need any restorative work done.
    I will second this recommendation. It is Emerald Coast Smiles by Design. I have been going to her for years and it is a first class professional office.

M60Gunner

Master
    Dr Trammell at Southern Dental Associates. I also have orthodontist, periodontist, and pediatric dentists I think are good in Pcola

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Screenshot_20220510-185122_Chrome.jpg

This guy is really good. I hate his profession. But took care of me with sedation dentistry. And, I went back for more. I have a fear of dentists.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    so far it looks like stage 20 is right - a lot of people listed are not very nice to new people. To be fair my current dentist was not either. I am looking for a friend who needs some basic cleaning and one dentist who would take her wanted $600 (should be around half that with X rays).

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Emerald Coast Smiles by Design is supposed to call me back - so holding out hope...

Reactions: WRM

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    If it's just cleaning my dentist should be good. My mom uses him too. Dean Manning off 9mile rd

Raven

Master
    Aspen Dental was running a special for those with no insurance. First visit, cleaning and all first x-rays free... but only for those with no insurance

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Aspen Dental was running a special for those with no insurance. First visit, cleaning and all first x-rays free... but only for those with no insurance
    An insurance company is billed, though. Just like welfare. I pay for everyone's groceries, teeth cleanings, etc

5lima30ret

Master
    Not Pensacola but Brandy Adams at Foley Dental in Foley near Hoods off 59. She is great and great office staff!

Fear21

Master
    I go to Anissa Ottley at Avalon Dental - not Pensacola, but just a short hop over the bay on the interstate. Everyone in there is very nice.

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter

This is the dentist I use. Comfort Dental in Pensacola messed up a filling - It feel out after 2 days. I went back to have it fixed and it fell out a second time a week later. Went back and the idiot turned on the drill to cut even more of my tooth out - I stopped them and and told them they would never get business from me again.

Kaitlin was recommended by someone from work and she got me in - fixed the filling (emergency as they had already buggered up the filling twice and its been about 3 years - still hasn't fallen out. :)

Comfort dental struck me as a place that was just trying to rush people through and the staff didn't seem high quality to me.

Just my .02

chibooey

Shooter

This is the dentist I use. Comfort Dental in Pensacola messed up a filling - It feel out after 2 days. I went back to have it fixed and it fell out a second time a week later. Went back and the idiot turned on the drill to cut even more of my tooth out - I stopped them and and told them they would never get business from me again.

Kaitlin was recommended by someone from work and she got me in - fixed the filling (emergency as they had already buggered up the filling twice and its been about 3 years - still hasn't fallen out. :)

Comfort dental struck me as a place that was just trying to rush people through and the staff didn't seem high quality to me.

Just my .02

Been going to Kaitlin Blackburn for the past four years for cleanings. Had a problem with an old crown and was in her office today. She fixed me right up. Great staff also.

Top Bottom