Democrat Congressman says the quiet part out loud, tips his hand on how he's going to take out Trump legally

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DixieReb

Conservative American
    GCGF Supporter
    That whacko and all the other left sided queers and haters need to be shipped out of here. Either you’re all in to make this the strongest, richest , most revered nation on this planet or you go live somewhere with quacks just like yourself in your own isolated fantasyland. I hope that Trump has the balls to truly drain the swamp in DC this next go round. Public servants up there need to be accountable, some need to be tried for treason, need term limits, no more lifetime politicians to steal from us. All elected politicians need to be audited, when your paid a salary for your government job but yet you’re making millions of dollars up there you need to be investigated. Stop the politicians from insider trading getting filthy rich, I could go on and on ranting and raving I’m so pissed !
    Dammit, it’s time to clean house up there , they don’t want another war between the states, I’m certain it won’t go down in their favor. People want to be represented for our best interest, not what them S.O.B’s want to tax us out of so they and their families live like Kings and Queens, bad things are brewing and coming soon I fear.

capt.joe

Master
    I wish I could remember the name of the book that left an impression on me years ago. It was about post american civil war II. Pretty much split the country in two at the mason Dixon line with Muslim control in the north, and a Christian controlled south.

BluesBrother

Master
    Thank heavens jamie raskin, democrat, is not someone people take seriously because he is so radical, not even dems.

1723042981272.png

Last edited:

boatbum101

Marksman
    Scary thing is he was a professor at American University Washington College of Law , where he taught constitutional law . A JD magna cum laude from Harvard Law . How ironic ????????????

Carl

Master
    That whacko and all the other left sided queers and haters need to be shipped out of here. Either you’re all in to make this the strongest, richest , most revered nation on this planet or you go live somewhere with quacks just like yourself in your own isolated fantasyland. I hope that Trump has the balls to truly drain the swamp in DC this next go round. Public servants up there need to be accountable, some need to be tried for treason, need term limits, no more lifetime politicians to steal from us. All elected politicians need to be audited, when your paid a salary for your government job but yet you’re making millions of dollars up there you need to be investigated. Stop the politicians from insider trading getting filthy rich, I could go on and on ranting and raving I’m so pissed !
    Dammit, it’s time to clean house up there , they don’t want another war between the states, I’m certain it won’t go down in their favor. People want to be represented for our best interest, not what them S.O.B’s want to tax us out of so they and their families live like Kings and Queens, bad things are brewing and coming soon I fear.
    Sounds great, DixieReb for president!

How do we accomplish this plan? Whos on "our" side? (Trump aint going to do it)

BluesBrother

Master
    Scary thing is he was a professor at American University Washington College of Law , where he taught constitutional law . A JD magna cum laude from Harvard Law . How ironic ????????????
    His background and education tells you all you need to know. Why isn't he using his experience? Why has he chosen to be a legislator? Asking for a friend.

Reactions: FLT
    Top Bottom