Target Sports

Defensive Concepts Concealed Training Review...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dragonfire21281

Training Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ok I know I have done classes for some members on here.. I would love some feed back of what they thought of my class.. Negitive or positive I know I am asking for it but that is the only way to improve my Classes. So Please let me have it...

After reading abot Capt Ron ... I wonder what people think of me...:pray2:

WILWORK4GUNS

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    To be fair.....capt Ron's students love him.... He just has a way of polarizing people. You either like his results or hate his personality. I think most of the bad comments come from non students.
    If your students have a good time, and leave your class comfortable with their firearm....able to draw and hit their target quickly and under stress.....able to clear malfunctions and put rounds on target....then you are doing very well.
    This is a tall order for an instructor, given that many students have never fired a handgun.....but I've seen it done.

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    To be fair.....capt Ron's students love him.... He just has a way of polarizing people. You either like his results or hate his personality. I think most of the bad comments come from non students.
    If your students have a good time, and leave your class comfortable with their firearm....able to draw and hit their target quickly and under stress.....able to clear malfunctions and put rounds on target....then you are doing very well.
    This is a tall order for an instructor, given that many students have never fired a handgun.....but I've seen it done.

Right On! :clap2: That's really what it's all about. More citizens carrying and with the skills to competently use their firearms/tools in self-defense would be a great thing. Glock, Sig, or 1911...... 380, 9mm, .40, or .45........ semi auto or revolver......... one or two handed shooting....... isosceles or weaver. Doesn't really matter if they can do the highlighted part. Most of all it's a fun hobby that can help one defend life and property, keep the government honest, and put food on the table. The more people out there with a passion for teaching these skills to others the better we all are in my opinion.

Top Bottom