Decision made 22lr cans

Boardfeet

Expert
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The thing I like about the Sparrow is the compact size and easy to disassemble and clean.
If you but a can I suggest you get one of these as well. You will not regret it. You'll find things to clean you never thought of cleaning. Oh and I use Simple Green in mine. Seems to work very well.

<

stage20

Master
GCGF Supporter
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
The thing I like about the Sparrow is the compact size and easy to disassemble and clean.
If you but a can I suggest you get one of these as well. You will not regret it. You'll find things to clean you never thought of cleaning. Oh and I use Simple Green in mine. Seems to work very well.

Deminsions are overall I'm sure. How big is the inside? Would like to pick one up that will do larger cans.

zdiver99

Expert
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anybody know anything about the Q El Camino? The same price range and warranty as the Oculus and Mask. I am looking for a can that would be dedicated to 22 bolt rifle.

stage20

Master
GCGF Supporter
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Does anybody know anything about the Q El Camino? The same price range and warranty as the Oculus and Mask. I am looking for a can that would be dedicated to 22 bolt rifle.
There are a lot of good reviews, but from listening to videos it didn't seem to have the tone I was after.

Fodderwing

Expert
GCGF Supporter
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My first 3 cans took 7 months. My latest is 9.5 months and counting waiting on the tax stamp.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom