• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ccc

Master
    Not sure that week of practice helped ole Brandon, he looked TERRIBLE. Now some democrats are asking him to step down after last night.

Last edited:

ccc

Master
    I watched very little [he did look terrible] so i cannot say who won but my wife listened to it without the make up and facial expressions and she said it felt like a draw .
    There was one point where Brandon just froze, couldn’t say anything, Trump stared at him like he was fixing to walk over and do a welfare check on him !!!!

Rebuilt

Marksman
    Yeah I was genuinely concerned for Biden at one point, the way one side of his face was slack and he was struggling to put his thoughts together…….feller looked like a person recovering from a stroke.

ABlaster

Marksman
    I didn’t watch it, but even the press which is usually blue is saying Biden looked terrible and Trump came out on top.

Of course they said he lied about his achievements and he’s still an awful human being, but they conceded he performed better than Biden. I will point out that the lies they told about Trump during his presidency weren’t mentioned and they have called him a liar publicly before when it came out later he was right, but the media is going to do what they do.

Apparently they were literally insulting each other, which is never a professional look, but I guess that’s where politics is these days; that it’s OK to hate each other and be proud to do it. Biden told Trump he had the morals of an alley cat, which made me laugh because if we are being honest here it’s hard to turn a dude getting laid all the time into an insult.

I watched a good bit of it. Biden failed miserably. Most of what he said was complete and utter fallacies. Many times, he mumbled and was incoherent. Throughout most of the debate, he had a confused look on his face and, at times, he looked lost. Trump did very well. There may have been a few embellishments, but his content was solid and truthful. He was clearly way more in tune with what is going on and what needs to be done to fix this country that has been severely damaged by Biden, his administration, Obama, and Soros.

ABlaster

Marksman
    I went over to MSNBC and it didn’t disappoint.

”Trump may not have won the debate but Biden certainly lost.”

”Trump exploited a key weakness in the debate format. It’s time we fix that.”

”What Democrats should absolutely not do after Biden’s debate performance.”

Bay Ranger

Master
    Biden looked terrible: slurred words, long pauses when he was trying to come up with what to say. Frequently reverted to what he was advised to say by his handlers even though it had no relevance to the subject of the question asked.

ccc

Master
    Brandon…… the idea…….. the idea……the idea………. the idea. If I had a nickel for every damn time he said that I would be a rich man

Brandon…… the idea…….. the idea……the idea………. the idea. If I had a nickel for every damn time he said that I would be a rich man
    I know. He must have said "the idea" at least a hundred times after hearing Trump speak. The idea of having Biden as President again is fading away for the Dummycrats.

BluesBrother

Master
    It looked to me like fjb was listening to an ear piece with someone telling him how to respond. fjb cognition must be checked, and drug tested. I don't think a week at Camp David before the debate did much good. Although there wasn't much there to start with.

5lima30ret

Master
    The left side of his face/ eye seemed to droop as in a previous stroke. I wonder when that happened? I hadn't noticed that previously. Seems like the WH Physician would be obligated to report that condition! Politics aside I don't see how any person could say Brandon is competent!

Top Bottom