• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AUCE

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am thinking about selling my DD MK18 Pistol with Law Tactical folder. It is in fantastic condition, I have the original case, all paperwork, and the unopened original mag.

Does anyone have an idea of what these would be worth? I saw a new one the other day for $2399 before tax, so that's right at $2500.

Thanks in advance.

AUCE

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It came from the factory with the law tactical folder. And yes, I agree, used are certainly not bringing full retail, but I haven't seen many of these, and don't have a good idea of price. Thanks

SMeyer524

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Price as you wish. You’ll find out rather quickly if it’s priced reasonably or not. You may get some feedback and/or low offers. Don’t take offense and if the is multiple in the same price range, that’s probably closer to what you should list it at.

Gingershooter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    So you can get a new one for $1800, now that's without the law so factor in a law being $220-240 you are at 2040 for a brand new one with a law. I'd say 1600-1800 depending on mileage

AUCE

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Price as you wish. You’ll find out rather quickly if it’s priced reasonably or not. You may get some feedback and/or low offers. Don’t take offense and if the is multiple in the same price range, that’s probably closer to what you should list it at.
    Thank you SMeyer524, great advice! Fortunately, I don't need to sell it, but I have my eye on something else that may fit my application a little better.

AUCE

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So you can get a new one for $1800, now that's without the law so factor in a law being $220-240 you are at 2040 for a brand new one with a law. I'd say 1600-1800 depending on mileage
    Not sure if I want to sell it yet, but good to know what others think it's worth. I appreciate it Gingershooter!

Last edited:

AUCE

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Don't sell it mk18s are life
    Everything about it runs butter smooth. Very soft shooter, accurate, controls are fantastic, but I like the M Lok rails and this one is a little bulkier than my LWRC or my SOLGW. I guess I could just wait on the new RIS III rail coming out in the fall.

Top Bottom