• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hell guys, Cracker Barrel now serves alcohol. Cracker Barrel!

Soviet Union. Vodka, cigarettes, and brown bread were always available, no matter what. Kept the masses stupefied/satisfied. Here it's alcohol, cigarettes, and candy, although I'll grant smokes have been demonized to the point they are fading. Coincidence?

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Hell guys, Cracker Barrel now serves alcohol. Cracker Barrel!

Soviet Union. Vodka, cigarettes, and brown bread were always available, no matter what. Kept the masses stupefied/satisfied. Here it's alcohol, cigarettes, and candy, although I'll grant smokes have been demonized to the point they are fading. Coincidence?

Tobacco is being replaced by marijuana

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    In all honesty, that's probabaly safer than mass-produced cigarettes, and no worse than the alcohol, IMO.
    My father in law said when he was working on the Alaska pipeline in the late 60's the ones smoking pot stayed out of trouble and showed up for work every day while the ones drinking booze would be fighting amongst themselves getting in trouble and be locked up for fighting or be late to work fairly regularly because of a hangover

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My father in law said when he was working on the Alaska pipeline in the late 60's the ones smoking pot stayed out of trouble and showed up for work every day while the ones drinking booze would be fighting amongst themselves getting in trouble and be locked up for fighting or be late to work fairly regularly because of a hangover
    That's kinda been my personal experience, and others have relayed the same. Once had a manager of an HVAC company have to come and personally fix something his Techs couldn't. We got to talking and his number one complaint was that he could not hire reliable Techs that could pass a drug test so was stuck hiring whoever could pass the test.

Top Bottom