• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Jdcujo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    glock 27 with 4 mags (2 factory 2 ets all have plus one base) , can include some range ammo $550 ( look up defense set prior to asking about the slide markings. Glock used to sell as a matched pair with a g22 or 23)

Attachments

• 20201116_090528.jpg
      20201116_090528.jpg
      1.3 MB · Views: 48
    • 20201116_090524.jpg
      20201116_090524.jpg
      1.3 MB · Views: 44
    Last edited:

Rick

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Election day sale
    357 mag , 4 inch dan wesson mod 14, factory grips
    This is fixed sights and can swap barrels.
    $550 cash , fl residents or mil on orders.
    Firm on price.
    Either I sell it at this or I keep it, found something that caught my interest so here goes.
    Also have a glock 27 with several mags, can include some range ammo $550 message me if interested can send pics when I get off work.
    I'll take the Dan Wesson if you bring it to Pensacola.

Jdcujo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I'll take the Dan Wesson if you bring it to Pensacola.
    Well I live in pace so depends what part of pensacola? Generally as hunting from folks in the past on here its courtesy to least meet halfway.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well I live in pace so depends what part of pensacola? Generally as hunting from folks in the past on here its courtesy to least meet halfway.
    Every "deal" is different, so is level of motivation to buy or sell. Gas and drive time have a monetary value, which can kill any saving on a purchase. I've also offered incentive cash to offset the others inconvenience of driving to my location (buy it or not). "Drive Courtesy" is nice but not required nor is it a black mark against those that don't want to drive. It's strickly an agreed condition of every deal, nothing more. IMHO

Jdcujo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Every "deal" is different, so is level of motivation to buy or sell. Gas and drive time have a monetary value, which can kill any saving on a purchase. I've also offered incentive cash to offset the others inconvenience of driving to my location (buy it or not). "Drive Courtesy" is nice but not required nor is it a black mark against those that don't want to drive. It's strickly an agreed condition of every deal, nothing more. IMHO
    I can safely say I've never once seen someone offer less to come pick it up.

Rick

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apparently there is no half way point between pace and Pensacola. Good luck with your sale. Not like I didn't try.

Jdcujo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apparently there is no half way point between pace and Pensacola. Good luck with your sale. Not like I didn't try.
    Not sure what exactly your issue is. You asked me to deliver it for my list price from pace all the way cross pensacola. If you'd read your message I said that "Ya your a bit of a way out of the way for my driving out that way"

You didn't exactly offer up a location to meet up either. And at this point I have no interest selling to you since you apparently want to do all this on feed rather than trying to figure out a reasonable location through messages.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I can safely say I've never once seen someone offer less to come pick it up.

I don’t have a dog in the fight but, I will say that I’ve passed up deals due to driving and I’ve also personally lowered my prices for someone to pick up at my convenience and paid more for purchases in order to have the seller come to me... I don’t always do it but sometimes it’s the only way to get a deal done when 1 or both parties are busy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom