Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

Dan wesson, and g27 -pace, fl

Jdcujo

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
357 mag , 4 inch dan wesson mod 14, factory grips
This is fixed sights and can swap barrels.
$600 cash , fl residents or mil on orders.
Firm on price.
Either I sell it at this or I keep it, found something that caught my interest so here goes. ( didn't sell it before my trip so priced back to normal, no I'm not interested in lower)
Also have a glock 27 with 4 mags, can include some range ammo $550 message me if interested can send pics when I get off work.

Attachments

Last edited:

Rick

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Election day sale
357 mag , 4 inch dan wesson mod 14, factory grips
This is fixed sights and can swap barrels.
$550 cash , fl residents or mil on orders.
Firm on price.
Either I sell it at this or I keep it, found something that caught my interest so here goes.
Also have a glock 27 with several mags, can include some range ammo $550 message me if interested can send pics when I get off work.
I'll take the Dan Wesson if you bring it to Pensacola.

Jdcujo

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
I'll take the Dan Wesson if you bring it to Pensacola.
Well I live in pace so depends what part of pensacola? Generally as hunting from folks in the past on here its courtesy to least meet halfway.

wildrider666

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Well I live in pace so depends what part of pensacola? Generally as hunting from folks in the past on here its courtesy to least meet halfway.
Every "deal" is different, so is level of motivation to buy or sell. Gas and drive time have a monetary value, which can kill any saving on a purchase. I've also offered incentive cash to offset the others inconvenience of driving to my location (buy it or not). "Drive Courtesy" is nice but not required nor is it a black mark against those that don't want to drive. It's strickly an agreed condition of every deal, nothing more. IMHO

Jdcujo

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Every "deal" is different, so is level of motivation to buy or sell. Gas and drive time have a monetary value, which can kill any saving on a purchase. I've also offered incentive cash to offset the others inconvenience of driving to my location (buy it or not). "Drive Courtesy" is nice but not required nor is it a black mark against those that don't want to drive. It's strickly an agreed condition of every deal, nothing more. IMHO
I can safely say I've never once seen someone offer less to come pick it up.

Rick

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Apparently there is no half way point between pace and Pensacola. Good luck with your sale. Not like I didn't try.

Jdcujo

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Apparently there is no half way point between pace and Pensacola. Good luck with your sale. Not like I didn't try.
Not sure what exactly your issue is. You asked me to deliver it for my list price from pace all the way cross pensacola. If you'd read your message I said that "Ya your a bit of a way out of the way for my driving out that way"

You didn't exactly offer up a location to meet up either. And at this point I have no interest selling to you since you apparently want to do all this on feed rather than trying to figure out a reasonable location through messages.

Jdcujo

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Ttt

Toggle Sidebar

Sponsors

3rd Coast
Top Bottom