• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Babalu

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Seems right, first the plandemic, then shortages, extreme inflation, gas prices through the roof. Now they probably infected some animals with CWD, and turned them loose to destroy our natural food supply. Looks like we will have an extreme red tide to take out the fish. What’s next? I don’t know if I want to know. Sorry for the mini rant, just getting fed up, I know we all are though.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Seems right, first the plandemic, then shortages, extreme inflation, gas prices through the roof. Now they probably infected some animals with CWD, and turned them loose to destroy our natural food supply. Looks like we will have an extreme red tide to take out the fish. What’s next? I don’t know if I want to know. Sorry for the mini rant, just getting fed up, I know we all are though.
    Scientists linked Lyme disease to a Level 4 bioweapons lab too, just like Fauci's level 4 lab in Wuhan China. Fauci's lab with an American grant, in China, because that experiment is illegal here. All by design. Independent scientists backtracked the known cases of Lyme by start date and ticks tested and found that geographically centered in the middle of the earliest known cases of Lyme disease is this island with a level 4 lab on it. Apparently the ticks were the weaponized carriers and the deer were the test subjects. Well what the lab scientists didn't know was that the deer were long distance swimmers at night and were super spreaders. We've dealt with that disease so long now that not a whole lot of guys remember a time without having it around. The CWD very well could be a lab creation too

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Has me wondering how many deer around Milton got eaten lately without being tested for CWD that were actually positive? Only reason this one got tested was because the local LEO got it on the side of the road before somebody else did. Also has me wondering if maybe an Alabama deer got dumped in East Milton? Can somebody DNA test a deer to tell where it came from?

LordPorter1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    CWD is a big deal, never heard of it this far south, is there a game ranch near here? I am originally from Northern Missouri. We had Colorado bring in Elk to a private ranch that had CWD. They touch noses with the animals through the fences and it spreads like fire. Let’s just say once it hit and the conservation agents tracked it to the private ranch the ranch doesn’t exist anymore. They cant transport deer across county lines now during season and recommend you don’t eat it. They also check harvested deer and take samples from the brain. They do share results so you can find out a couple days later if you can keep it but by then hard to butcher.

lettheairout

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If there was a positive case of cwd in the area. The plan is to kill every deer in a 5 mile radius.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

lees way2

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    If there was CWD in Milton or any where near here it would be all over the news and it aint. I hope I am wrong but I think someones cousins brothers uncle saw something on face rook and it has to be true.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    If there was CWD in Milton or any where near here it would be all over the news and it aint. I hope I am wrong but I think someones cousins brothers uncle saw something on face rook and it has to be true.
    LEO said a deer tested positive here by Jeff Ates Road a couple weeks ago. That's all I know. I know I trust him enough to not eat deer meat again for a good long time

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    It is a version of CJD (prion) with a long incubation period. I posted about it awhile back. Basically a type of encephalitis that deteriorates your brain (neurodegenerative). Since it is a prion disease it can’t be cooked out as the organisms are highly resistant to heat.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Not sure if anyone has caught wind of this but it sounds far from good. Especially knowing who is behind it. Really makes me wonder how many diseases are man made, then spread to target certain demographics. People that can fend for themselves and get their own food whether it's hunted, grown, or both would be on the top of the "hit list".

Top Bottom