Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

Cracker Barrel is a racist word

Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

FrommerStop

Reaction score
A cracker barrel used to be a barrel full of crackers, the type that you ate. A man that was a cracker was someone that drove a team of oxen and signal-commanded them by cracking a whip overhead. People that worked hard for their living like with burnt necks (Red Necks) and Crackers were look down upon by the rich. Blacks learn to use such terms after they were invented by upper class whites. The same way they use hunky (Slavic person), paddys (Irish person) etc. Ofay and greys I think the blacks came up with on their own. Yes I guess cracker could be a racist term, but any time a man that works hard for his living is disrespected, it strike a bad cord with me.

FLT

Reaction score
I’m not that sensitive, I’m a Florida Cracker and damn proud of it. Anyone that doesn’t like it can climb up a step ladder and kiss my ass. If people had to work for a living instead of setting on their asses , they wouldn’t have so much time to ponder up new meanings to every damn word in the english language. And frankly I’m offended that they think they have a right to be offended!

Last edited:

moron1

Reaction score
My original post was satire to show how ridiculous things have gotten with political correctness. The left is constantly coming up with new words that they find offensive. Where and when do they stop?

stage20

Reaction score
I just saw a commercial that said all lives can't matter until black lives matter. Well all lives would include......nevermind. Can't explain it to them. Lol. It was officially sponsored by black lives matter

MarkS

Reaction score
my best dog was sambo in fact i look forward to get another dog and naming him sambo
My childhood friend’s last name was Simpson and the man we worked for called him Little White Simbo and Simbo stuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M118LR

Reaction score
My childhood friend’s last name was Simpson and the man we worked for called him Little White Simbo and Simbo stuck.

Sampson was a yellow Lab, Sambo was a Black Lab, and Hersey was a Brown Lab, none of them swam better than I did in the Mississippi River come November. What was it that you ate for X-Mas Dinner?

MarkS

Reaction score
Ham, turkey and more side dishes than I wanted

M118LR

Reaction score

M118LR

Reaction score
Now on a serious note. I'm not a member of the people of color. But it's time to realize that the greatest everyday threat to people of color is another member of the people of color community.
When folks say Black lives matter, and no lives matter till Black lives matter, what are they doing within the Black Community to change the fact that most Black Americans lose thier lives at the hands of another member of the Black American Community? Words are cheap, actions speak, what is the community doing to change the greatest threat to all the other members of thier community? Just a Cracker Barrel Question, but when the folks of color look from the base of the Mountain and lose hope that they can make the summit. Just remember it's not the height or difficulty of the climb that will stop you from making the journey, it's the smallest of pebbles (Black on Black) that will end your journey. Removing the pebble from your shoe should allow you to make the summit. JMO

Toggle Sidebar
Top Bottom