• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    I acquired these over the years before retirement, intending to get into CASS. Other interest and life intrudes; so time for someone else to enjoy them. I will list the items separately, but will not make a sale until 5 days after post to individual buyers to allow someone time to do a package buy as described below.

PM is the BEST way to reach me, and transactions will be on the west side FTF, no shipping.

Rossi Model R92 stainless 45 Colt, trapper, 16” barrel with leather sling. $450 SOLD

Stoeger Coach Gun, 12 gauge, 20” barrels, blued, hardwood stock. $400 SOLD

Stoeger Coach (1).jpg

Stoeger Coach (2).jpg

Stoeger Coach (3).jpg

SOLD Ruger New Vaquero 45 Colt/45 ACP convertible, stainless, black factory grip, less than 500 rounds through it. $550

SOLD Ruger New Vaquero 45 Colt/45 ACP convertible, stainless, black factory grip, unsure how many rounds but in great condition and functions perfectly. $550

Last edited:

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Correct, but I will take first "I will take it" in PM as list to buy once that package deal delay expires. I should have mentioned that in the ad, thanks for asking.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Correct, but I will take first "I will take it" in PM as list to buy once that package deal delay expires. I should have mentioned that in the ad, thanks for asking.

That’s hard for me because if I commit today but, find something I want more in the next 5 days then I’m stuck because I’ve given my word but, I still have cash in my pocket... I am interested in the Rossi .45 rifle and the side by side but, can’t commit to buy them in 5 days. I’ll keep an eye on this post... GLWS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    That’s hard for me because if I commit today but, find something I want more in the next 5 days then I’m stuck because I’ve given my word but, I still have cash in my pocket... I am interested in the Rossi .45 rifle and the side by side but, can’t commit to buy them in 5 days. I’ll keep an eye on this post... GLWS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a non-standard ad, and I understand your reasoning. To alleviate that; I am not in a must sell position, and any "I will take it" in PM can be cancelled the same way with no hard feelings.

I will just move on to the next respondent or advise they are still for sale.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    I'll take the Vaquero with the convertible 45 ACP cylinder

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Please understand that I specified PM for response. Any PM that came in earlier with an "I'll take" statement gets first shot at any item.

Raven, both Vaqueros have the convertible cylinder.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Please understand that I specified PM for response. Any PM that came in earlier with an "I'll take" statement gets first shot at any item.

Raven, both Vaqueros have the convertible cylinder.
    PM sent. Sorry about that

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    All but the Stoeger Coach Gun have at least one buyer in line. Will advise Wen. if any are left, or close the thread if all sold. On the Stoeger Coach Gun,

I know a few sites are showing on sale at $399, but they are not in stock. Where they are in stock, the price is $499.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom