Cowboy Action Shooting coming to Element Range!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boogan1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    This is the announcement from the Panhandle Cowboys who used to shoot at ERGC and are moving to the Element Range.

After 23 years in Pensacola, the Panhandle Cowboys have relocated to a new home at the Element Training Complex in Holt, Florida.

This is a first class 205 acre facility, with real bathrooms, heated and air conditioned meeting rooms, picnic areas, kitchenettes, big screen TVs, etc. Both the military and CIA conduct training at this facility.

Our first match at our new home will be January 9, 2022. Participants should be signed in by 8:45 am and we will start shooting at 9:00 am.

THIS WILL BE A FREE MATCH. COME CHECK OUT OUR NEW DIGS. PLEASE ATTEND IF YOU CAN. WE ARE HOPING TO HAVE A GOOD TURNOUT FOR OUR FIRST MATCH AT OUR NEW HOME.

The Complex is located at 4418 Cooper Lane in Holt, Fl. It is just off I-10 at Exit 45. Take Exit 45 North to US 90 and take a left on US 90. After approx. 1 ½ miles, turn left on Cooper Lane and continue on Cooper Lane until you enter the Training Complex.

The BPCR Match has also relocated to the Elements Training Complex. They are currently shooting on the 4th Sunday of the month using the 600 yard range. A 1000 yard range is also available, but we decided we had better walk before we run.

Boogan1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Reminder about the match this sunday if anyone wants to come check out Cowboy Action Shooting at Element range.

Boogan1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    We had a great turnout Sunday at Element for our first Cowboy Action Shooting match. We had 31 shooters come out. I there are some pics on the panhandle cowboys facebook page and I believe Element is going to be posting pics and vids on their website and facebook page. This is a fantastic facility and they have really went out of their way to make us welcome. I had a few hiccups but still managed to win my category and finish 5th overall.

Top Bottom