• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    So just saw that since Crazy Joe picked the phone up two weeks ago and asked the FDA for full approval of the vaccine low and behold BAM two weeks later as of today they have full approval. All over the world news tonight says the MANDATES ARE COMING. So imagine this if you will, the masses are pro vaccine, the masses ask for mandates, the government gives you mandates I mean it is for the greater good after all. THEN once mandates are in place Pfizer, Moderna and Faucci say you must get multiple vaccines and boosters annually maybe even two or three times a year, you know for all the different variants, now all the sudden you have to pay for what was once free. Yep straight out of the drug dealers handbook the old “The first ones free kid” ! Now you WILL whether you are on a fixed income or not, have health insurance or not, BE MANDATED to get several different vaccines several times a year for everyone in your household even if each one cost $500 !!! Did you think Moderna and Pfizer were going to give this crap away forever ???? You heard it here first ! And I don’t want to hear one person complain at the costs !!!!

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    A "mandate" is a demand.
    An innapropriate demand should be refused, and depending on the severity and context, it should addressed.

An innapropriate demand accompanied with threats and coercion has a special place in the lawbooks, I'm sure, and if you add Physical threats, well, that makes matters worse.
    Especially when it's your employer.

Innapropriate is a kind term for a mandate "demanding" you inject a suspicious drug into your body againat your wishes.

Like I've said before, just pass it. Let's get this party started.

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    A "mandate" is a demand.
    An innapropriate demand should be refused, and depending on the severity and context, it should addressed.

An innapropriate demand accompanied with threats and coercion has a special place in the lawbooks, I'm sure, and if you add Physical threats, well, that makes matters worse.
    Especially when it's your employer.

Innapropriate is a kind term for a mandate "demanding" you inject a suspicious drug into your body againat your wishes.

Like I've said before, just pass it. Let's get this party started.

Well as of today the news is saying more and more employers will now be mandating it, they were just waiting for full approval by the FDA and they got it today, however conflict of interest it is for a sitting President to call the FDA and say “Hey I need full approval for my mandates”. I quit my job over masks, my stepson just quit United after 16 years and four years away from full retirement because United mandated all employees to get the vaccine. Now with full approval more and more employers will mandate it. And at some point Pfizer and Moderna will start charging, most likely after all the mandates are in place, I know if I was in their shoes that’s when I would say the free bees are over.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    It’s my understanding that the vaccine is only free (covered by the taxpayers) if you don’t have insurance.
    If you have insurance, they get billed.
    No company is going to do anything for free.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    They’re working on a vaccine for the vaccine. You can’t even make this stuff up

Last edited:

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    God I hope not, especially for my children. Like most of the patriots here we prepare but do not want to hasten the day. Poor Aussies were disarmed a few years back if memory serves.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    God I hope not, especially for my children. Like most of the patriots here we prepare but do not want to hasten the day. Poor Aussies were disarmed a few years back if memory serves.

Nope. I'd rather handle this while I'm young and can do something about it.

If "the day" is coming, would you rather deal with it, or punt it to your kids?

For me and mine, we're tired of the threats and death by a thousand papercuts. The enemies of this Nation will step over an actual redline one day and regret it. I'd rather they step over it while I'm young enough to help kick their "buttocks"... "hind quarters"... "filthy bits"... etc.

(Edited slightly. Just because.)

tros6t

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yes, they are billing insurance for it. But tax payers already paid billions for it! Have you seen their quarterly profits?
    The fake approval was so they could force people to take it! They otherwise would have had to deal with court battles so they took care of that!
    They are already counting the billions for boaster shots and are chumping at the bit for young children to get approved!
    It’s all for our good! If you aren’t a believer, then you’re not watching enough main stream media!

Jrose

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    They will never mandate every citizen get vaccinated, however, they will make it almost impossible to survive economically without it. They’ve even discussed getting rid of SS checks to those who aren’t vaccinated. I would suggest becoming about as self sufficient as one can be and to act with haste.

FNHman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I posted this in another thread back in APRIL "what would it take" regarding gun rights. I mentioned a list of things the government would do to FORCE gun law COMPLIANCE. I forgot that this also applies to our current COVID SHOTS and the upcoming MANDATORY Vaccinations.

"What they intend to do to force your compliance is probably something like China is currently doing... lowering your "credit score" and making it tougher on you based on your personal thoughts and ideas. It might sound silly but when the people who comply are getting all the good jobs, promotions, raises, dept relief, and good interest rates and thriving in the new world you will change your ideas to be just like everyone else.

Wonder why they are giving dept relief to the young students, not prosecuting the rioters, legal drugs, etc.... now you know. They are buying the future of this country right before your eyes and they are coming after you now. Not with violence and war but with guilt of being a provider for your family. How can you provide if your dead or in jail? You will comply and kneel before your new leaders.

Or we can all meet up at Cracker Barrel and discuss the plan to take back our country, lol."

So just add forcing you to quite your job cause you wont get the shot, etc etc.. to the list. They are trying everything in the book to make you surrender to their control.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    No Vax for me. I'm waiting for my pc, p-whipped company( based in Ny.) or the Coast Guard to try and force me to get it. Because it's "approved" by the usg now. Guess what? I'll have to find a new job. I'm literally the last one on the Vessel, to say " No, I'm not bending over and taking it" give mine to a needy democrat.

Top Bottom