• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oh well, shit happens.:rolleyes:

Johnson & Johnson has paused shipment of its COVID-19 vaccine in the United States while the Food and Drug Administration investigates a factory mixup that ruined roughly 15 million doses of the vaccine.

Last edited:

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Got my first shot of the Pfizer flavored vaccine today, so far no ill effects other than a small 666 marking at the spot of injection.;)

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I got Moderna shot #2 yesterday....ran a low grade fever all night (between 99.9* and 100.9*), zero sleep and my arm still feels like I got hit with a bat. Other than that....all well.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Thread revival. I don't see a "feedback" thread on how folks with the shots have fared, so I thought I'd post here.

I've got an aunt & uncle, and their daughter, all of whom got the Moderna shots completed a couple months ago. A few days ago, they got symptoms and felt bad, so went and got tested. ALL THREE of them popped positive for COVID-19.
    Spent a few hours in the hospital. Got "Regeneron monoclonal antibody IV" treatment, and sent home to self-quarantine. Still "really bad flu" kinda sick, but feeling better. They're not in Florida.

I forget, what are the odds that one vaccinated person would get a breakthrough case of COVID? Now what are the odds of THREE in two households at the same time?

Just factual data for the debrief.

I sincerely hope all of you continue to dodge any extra injuries caused by China.

HayesGreener

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    We have physicians in the family and trust their advice. We are told that even if you contract covid after the shots, it will be nowhere as severe as it would be if you were not vaccinated. I have lost a friend to COVID who was my age and it is real. Wife and I were vaccinated in February with no ill effects. After all the shots I got before going to Southeast Asia, annual flu shots, shingrix shots, etc, it was no big deal.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    When government is advocating to not allow you to participate in free society, and many jobs are no longer available to you, and you and your children can't attend public school or colleges, and you can/will be arrested on the spot in some places... all because a piece of your previously-Private medical information doesn't match their whimsical requirement?

We're in stage 4.

Top Bottom