• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    They are issued here after a background check at a kiosk, lol. Now free with a 24 pack of bud. I keep waiting for the river of blood to come thru.
    background check done every 5 years here

Action

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Bamaboy19

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    We had that here in bama till some sheriff gave permits to buddies and screwed the whole thing up. It was really nice, $$ and carry.
    I have always wondered about that. Last one I had didn't have the issue date, so it wasn't accepted for that, When I renewed it I made sure it was on there and tried again, only to find out it was no longer accepted for a replacement of the 4473.

Bamaboy19

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I've made the suggestion many times, I don't know who to tell that will listen. But it seems like a viable option for sheriff departments to start off offering a free basic safety course, from there, charge for a series of advanced classes, to include access to their training/practice facilities, selling/renting guns, ammo, merchandise, and host competitions. IDK, seems like the sky could be the limit. I, for one, would love it! My work schedule prohibits traveling to participate in advanced training. I'd gift sessions to family and friends. Think of the camaraderie that could be built with the public.
    I too will keep my permit up to date.

DustyDog

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oh we do pay state income tax! But unlike FL, our property taxes will make you jealous.
    WAIT! I was JOKING! Are you saying that some states actually have a state income tax?!? I can't imagine...

See, I was born in Miami, so as far as I'm concerned, anything from Orlando north is Yankees anyway : )

Last edited:

Action

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    WAIT! I was JOKING! Are you saying that some states actually have a state income tax?!?

See, I was born in Miami, so as far as I'm concerned, anything from Orlando north is Yankees anyway : )
    I make a motion we kick him off the forum, cancel his Christmas, birthday, and get him fired from work. I won’t standby and be called the Y word! I need a second!

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Florida it’s the Department of Agriculture that issues concealed carry permits. I renewed my permit online back in 2020 and it’s good until 2027.

Top Bottom