• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Hello all:

I am posting these for sale for a friend, Country.

He is a 96 year old WWII POW veteran from Plaquemine, LA.

When he was 18 he went from Plaquemine, LA to England, where he was volunteer to be a tail gunner due to his slight size.

While flying his plane was hit - and Country got to use a parachute (for the first and last time of his life).

One of the things that he was taught was to through your guns away of it was certain you would be caught by the Germans - so away they went.

He landed in front of two giant Germans holding machine guns, and he was put into a prison - which he says was not as bad as he expected.

A few years later he made it back to Plaquemine, LA where he loved a good life.

He now needs a bit of extra money and makes Squirrel Swingers by hand. Just add half an ear of corn and enjoy the show.

I have 6 with me - $35 for one or $60 for two.

I will gladly take orders and bring them back. Can arrange a meet up, but cannot deliver to your doorstep unless I am heading that way.

I am not keeping any money- but I do play poker with Country once a month and I may win some! (Except he is a much better player than I am) image.jpg

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    image.jpg
    These also attract Bald Eagles if you keep them full - as you end up with fat, slow, delicious squirrels!

I had one taken in my front yard.

You also end up with corn popping up in weird places. I have 3 plants growing right now.

Top Bottom