• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Wanted a 69 stingray forever. Just not a realistic idea. Im 6.4. I once drove a meiata, not for me. Now a dodge duster maybe. Got my gas petal ready.
    SC20170406-223942.png

Reactions: FLT

sloporsche

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    I have one, 02 C5Z06 with mods.

There's like 5 of these in Crestview with this color and I have a buddy who has an 03 in Fort Walton. Always see the guys in Crestview driving by haven't been able to catch any in person stopped.

View attachment 240660

Both of us out here with some other local buddies.

View attachment 240664
    the FRC Z in the gen 5 will go down as one of the best lookers

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    103   0   0
    A Corvette crashed and burst apart in Florida on Saturday morning during a suspected street race that seriously injured the driver, according to authorities and a local report.

Fire personnel responded just before 8:30 a.m. to a report of a vehicle crash at the intersection of State Highway 200 and SW 80th Street and found the white Corvette smashed "in pieces," Marion County Fire Rescue said.

The car had careened off the road and clipped a power pole before breaking apart, according to witness reports. Fire officials said that downed power lines temporarily closed the highway.

florida-corvette-crash.jpg
    florida-corvette-crash-4.jpg

socalpig

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    A Corvette crashed and burst apart in Florida on Saturday morning during a suspected street race that seriously injured the driver, according to authorities and a local report.

Fire personnel responded just before 8:30 a.m. to a report of a vehicle crash at the intersection of State Highway 200 and SW 80th Street and found the white Corvette smashed "in pieces," Marion County Fire Rescue said.

The car had careened off the road and clipped a power pole before breaking apart, according to witness reports. Fire officials said that downed power lines temporarily closed the highway.

The fact that it was only the car that was in pieces is an absolute miracle.

candipogo

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

You can't make anything safe enough to play race on the streets. Prayers for driver.

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Back in the mid 70’s newlyweds in a Vette left the wedding and were headed north on US 331 at a high rate of speed. There’s a curve where the 4-lane starts on the south side of Opp,Alabama. They didn’t make it and hit a tree killing them both as the Vette shattered. One of the tires was found a mile away and the pieces of the car were loaded into the back of a pickup.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    You can't make anything safe enough to play race on the streets. Prayers for driver.

I’ve got ZERO love lost on street racers.
    “Here is my field of F#[<$, behold, and you shall see it is barren.”

Street racers ran my grandmother off the road and she died because of her injuries.

The SOB who did it? Eventually caught, and got off with a slap on the wrist.

The other SOBs he was racing? Nothing.

ANY disrespectful POS who races on public roads at the peril of innocent others deserves EVERY BIT of pain they bring on themselves.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Don’t hold back ! Tell us how you really feel .

for the record I fell the same way about people that drink and drive , for similar reasons. You want to kill your self , no problem, but don’t take innocent people with you.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Back to the original post , I’ve got a 2024 on order . It will likely be my last new car . I sold my 2017 and have regretted it ever since. I don’t drive my corvette as a daily driver . But miss being able to go for my Sunday breakfast and back roads outing . Similar to most guys that ride Harley’s.

Top Bottom