• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Has anyone been able to find a barrel in 26,28,30 inch that will work for the Black Aces 12ga pump shotguns?
    I have exhausted my Google abilities and found nothing.

Attachments

• 289DF2A9-18D0-417D-8055-47047C8BEF68.jpeg
      289DF2A9-18D0-417D-8055-47047C8BEF68.jpeg
      2 MB · Views: 118

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I know they're almost the same as these. They're sold under a couple different names. I have a semi auto cased edition with extra barrels n stuff.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Think they're also the same as a silver eagle series. Not certain tho. U may can poke around and find one the same as yours

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I sure do like the gun and the kit that came with it.
    Bought it for my youngest son.
    Sure wish y’all could help me find a longer barrel than the 24inch that came in the dual barrel kit.
    cause I would buy a second gun if could.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    Call black aces and see if it's available. Seems I saw multiple long barrels when I was looking at them. The reviews were hit and miss so I passed. They are good looking pieces for the money, if the mechanics work properly

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    The semi auto I have is pretty cool. Took me a while to understand the whole magazine disconnect thing on it tho. It was my first semi auto shotgun and it just didn't make sense at all at first lol. Haven't used it much tho. I keep lethal rounds in it. And I keep less than lethal rounds in a winchester model 12 pump. I tried the folding stock on mine but prefer the fixed stock. The folder didn't quit fully fold. But with all said n done it I think is a good semi auto choice as far as tactical shotguns are concerned if you don't wanna spend a ton. I've considered selling mine and upgrading. But after handling a benelli m4 the other day it felt way heavier. And I'm not sure if I like the pistol grip on the stock yet. So I may just stick with what I have. Least until I can get my hands on a Beretta 1300 and see how it feels compared. They did manage to make a cool logo tho lol. Kinda badass looking. Not that it matters but it don't hurt lol. Being new to semi autos back when I bought it I then went online also looking for accessories etc and figured surely there'd be tons cause I saw how many they had for the Shockwave they sell. But surprisingly nuttin as far as their own line of guns lol. So that disappointed me a bit. But yeah they're good for the price I'd say

Top Bottom