• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nice! Thanks. Afraid to know the price. Obviously went to a custom shop.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I know, I saw it hanging on the wall at Gulf Coast Guns in Milton and I couldn't stand it either. Yes, I guess prune face will go after them next.
    Never forget that it is a huge statue of a REVOLVER with its barrel in a knot, out front of a certain gun grabbers office building.

I have loved every revolver I've ever owned. I just loved the SAA's more. They're simply just more fun to shoot and utilitarian than... say, a DA only Airweight. But that is a no brainer, of course they are. The SAA's were built that way on purpose, just like how the Airweight was purpose built to be a BUG, not utilitarian or fun to shoot

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    On that $2500.00 Ruger .480...I know they say to each his own and everything, but I don't like it. Having a stock one that you could take out and really shoot would, to me, be much more fun. It just ain't purty, lol. But then, what do I know?

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    On that $2500.00 Ruger .480...I know they say to each his own and everything, but I don't like it. Having a stock one that you could take out and really shoot would, to me, be much more fun. It just ain't purty, lol. But then, what do I know?

Fortunately temptation was removed as it was sold by time I got around to registering. I'd need to hold it to decide to spend that much anyway. It was cool, but yeah I think stock is what I need.

gnappi

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nowadays only calibers I load for are interesting. Sure it's only more dies, brass and maybe bullets to add a caliber but enough is enough!

I especially like my Stainless convertible blackhawk in .45ACP / .45 Colt for that reason. Someday I'd like a Bisley grip handle for it but I'll have better luck finding chicken teeth :)

Talk about fun to shoot, the Ruger "Old Army" is a real hoot to shoot.

Last edited:

punisher338

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Here are my 3 favorites. Ruger Bisley in .45 Colt, Ruger Super Blackhawk in .44 mag and my Cimmaron Arms Doc Holiday with matching dagger and shoulder holster in 45 Colt

Attachments

• IMG_20220625_095546266~2.jpg
      IMG_20220625_095546266~2.jpg
      269.8 KB · Views: 31
    Top Bottom