• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

armywags

Banned
    I have a 1975 Colt 38 Detective Special 2". It is in 90% condition if not better and has never been shot that I know of. I got if from my grandmother but am not wanting to use it as a carry weapon but don't have anything else at the moment. It comes with a Galco Paddle Holster, a leather holster, 20 Rounds of Winchester PDX-1, 8 Rounds of CCI SnakeShot, and 50 Rounds of Federal Target Ammo. I am not wanting anything that I cannot use as a carry weapon and I do not want any garbage. I will accept multiple gun trades. The cash price is $550.

Attachments

• 000_0003[1].jpg
      000_0003[1].jpg
      137.5 KB · Views: 307
    • 000_0001[1].jpg
      000_0001[1].jpg
      116.5 KB · Views: 305

armywags

Banned
    Forgot to put my location... I am in Crestview but would be willing to travel about 30 or so minutes in any direction

old d dog

Shooter
    If still for sale call me . 850 288-1690 Tommy
    I have a 1975 Colt 38 Detective Special 2". It is in 90% condition if not better and has never been shot that I know of. I got if from my grandmother but am not wanting to use it as a carry weapon but don't have anything else at the moment. It comes with a Galco Paddle Holster, a leather holster, 20 Rounds of Winchester PDX-1, 8 Rounds of CCI SnakeShot, and 50 Rounds of Federal Target Ammo. I am not wanting anything that I cannot use as a carry weapon and I do not want any garbage. I will accept multiple gun trades. The cash price is $550.

Tailbreaker

Expert
    He is suppose to be selling it to me on Saturday morning, but I haven't heard from him since Tuesday and it looks like he is still taking offers, so who knows.

old d dog

Shooter
    I bought It . great deal , leather holster ,zip up case , box of winchester 38s .I now have a matching pair both 1972 , My hayday at ECSD .
    He is suppose to be selling it to me on Saturday morning, but I haven't heard from him since Tuesday and it looks like he is still taking offers, so who knows.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom