• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DixieReb

Conservative American
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Just saw on the news, the prez wants to give 1 BILLION DOLLARS to small countries in climate reparations for our use of fossil fuels and contaminating the world. Boy I’ve heard it all now, don’t know how much more this country can stand, something has got to change in a hurry !

justapilgrim

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Where will that money come from? Who and how will it be repaid?

The goobers in gooberment need to listen to, understand, and implement basic economics as explained here by Ross Perot.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Just saw on the news, the prez wants to give 1 BILLION DOLLARS to small countries in climate reparations for our use of fossil fuels and contaminating the world. Boy I’ve heard it all now, don’t know how much more this country can stand, something has got to change in a hurry !
    Fetterman for PRES! 2024 Build Back More Betterer!

Attachments

• AP_john_fetterman_PA_020721~2.jpg
      AP_john_fetterman_PA_020721~2.jpg
      382.5 KB · Views: 23

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Your great great great great great great grandkids will be paying for all these checks Brandon is writing !!!!!

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    too late... the interest on the debt negates ever being able to pay the bill off.

start preparing now if you have some years left...

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Have you read the information available directly from the globalist organizations who are calling all of this play by play?

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Where will that money come from? Who and how will it be repaid?

The goobers in gooberment need to listen to, understand, and implement basic economics as explained here by Ross Perot.

My guess (hope) is it would be through debt forgiveness. Make a show of doing something by forgiving a portion of a debt that is never gonna be paid any way. Illusions for leftists? Four more years! Four more....

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think we should pay Americans first, starting with those folks in Buffalo New York suffering from "Global Warming"!
    Personally, I'd start with those still living on reservations to this day, as well as the ancestors of those "sent abroad" to be house help in Europe....

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    too late... the interest on the debt negates ever being able to pay the bill off.

start preparing now if you have some years left...
    Yep. We should just quit paying on any of the debt NOW, complete hard stop on paying any of it, and dare anybody to say anything... while our military is still 10 times bigger than the next closest military. Horde our tax dollars and watch the world's economy implode. It's all built on our dollar. While we are still a superpower, just quit paying. Oh sure, our national credit score will be in the toilet, but who cares? We'll net enough tax dollars in two years worth of saved interest-only payments to never ever need to borrow anything ever again. In 10 years we could pay back everything we defaulted on, up front, instead of spending whole lifetimes paying interest-only payments

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

DixieReb

Conservative American
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    You know enough is enough with these so called geniuses that want to save every nation. This country was started by our ancestors that came over to getaway from the Kings that pillaged and took everything they could muster. Our forefathers many of whom came over as indentured servants just to get here for a new beginning built this country up from scratch. Nobody helped America to become the strongest nation on Earth. As old as this planet is, most every country is older than us. They’ve had a hell of a long time to prosper at something and get out of poverty. I’m not for sending any of my tax dollars to any country whether friend or foe. Nobody sends us a dime. I hope DJT goes back in office and flips the world upside down and tells every nation they have got to pay us reparations for all of the money we’ve sent to aid them, I’m ready for some mean tweets and some new nicknames put on the folks that are deliberately destroying this country. God Bless America

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    You know enough is enough with these so called geniuses that want to save every nation. This country was started by our ancestors that came over to getaway from the Kings that pillaged and took everything they could muster. Our forefathers many of whom came over as indentured servants just to get here for a new beginning built this country up from scratch. Nobody helped America to become the strongest nation on Earth. As old as this planet is, most every country is older than us. They’ve had a hell of a long time to prosper at something and get out of poverty. I’m not for sending any of my tax dollars to any country whether friend or foe. Nobody sends us a dime. I hope DJT goes back in office and flips the world upside down and tells every nation they have got to pay us reparations for all of the money we’ve sent to aid them, I’m ready for some mean tweets and some new nicknames put on the folks that are deliberately destroying this country. God Bless America
    As long as "the big guy" gets that 10% we should all feel blessed. Throw the crackhead a few rocks while it's being handed out. About time for $ to get laundered, I mean sent to Ukraine.

Top Bottom