• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Time to move some I bought to try on to new homes. My requirements are:

EDIT Sunday 5/19/2024: New requirement, do not contact me if you are not ready to buy, do not have more than 50 post on the forum; or WILL NOT establish and maintain communications, as I will cancel if you fail to keep in coms.

Buyer be able to legally purchase a firearm, and must meet near fairgrounds in Pensacola. FTF only - no shipping. Preference given to CCW holders and those I have dealt with in the past. Exchange of cell numbers mandatory prior to meeting, cause stuff happens.

DM/PM/Start Conversation with any questions, or to purchase please. Lower offers on thread will be ignored, as they likely will be in a conversation.

Only trade sought would be for a Ruger Charger 22, but feel free to shoot any offers on a conversation as I can be tempted. EDIT: Holsters and accessories are listed for sale with firearm. If someone buys firearm without accessories I will put those up for sale separately ATT.

Astra Constable, .32 ACP. Cool gun resembling the Walter PPK - $250.

Astra Constable Small.jpg

KelTec P-32 with pocket holster - $250

KT P32 Small.jpg

SPF Beretta Tomcat .32 ACP Inox - $450 with two mags.

Beretta Tomcat inox Small.jpg

SOLD RIA model 200, 38 Special - $250 for just the gun; or can add two holsters, 2 speed loaders, and a double speed loader pouch for another $50. Holster shown is a vintage Safariland shoulder rig, other holster is a Uncle Mikes nylon covered molded belt holster with thumb snap. Good shooting 38 make a great boat or woods stomping gun.

RIA and SL 101 (3).jpg

SOLD S&W 1917 45ACP, re-blued, missing lanyard swivel, but a good shooter - $350, A hand crafted original style belt holster and loaded moon clips available to buyer if interested.

Smith 1917 Small.jpg

Ruger New Model Blackhawk, .357 4 5/8" barrel. 200 year Centennial model - $550. Clean pistol, can be had with a vintage drop holster and belt with 18 357 Magnum cartridges for as additional $50 Belt fits me and I wear 38 or 40 waist.

Ruger Centenial 357 Small.jpg

Mexican Gunbelt Small.jpg

Ruger MK III 22/45 Lite, threaded, with Volquartsen trigger and Pachmayr finger groove grips. Comes with 5 magazines - $650. OPTIC NOT INCLUDED!
    Ruger 22 45 Small.jpg

Last edited:

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    To the top. That Ruger MK III 22/45 Lite is a sweet shooter, especially with a red dot sight. The one on it is going to a new host pistol I am experimenting with, that is the only reason I am selling it!

Top Bottom