• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Anyone else click on the banner labeled "No More Comments on Classified Ads COMING SOON!" only to get an error message of "Oooops...."?

bigbirney

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Anyone else have their sorting messed up "by default" in the For Sale section, but the other sections are fine?

Yes it’s all jacked up for me too. I noticed it same time when you posted about the issue on 8/1 was hoping it would get fixed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Yes it’s all jacked up for me too. I noticed it same time when you posted about the issue on 8/1 was hoping it would get fixed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks. I was beginning to wonder if it was just a setting on my account only.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    QUOTE="FrankT, post: 514991, member: 52"]
    Content Sir, the poster was just showing the evil
    [/QUOTE]
    If you mean some kind of "rating" for the forum member, I doubt it. I don't even think we have individual ratings.

If you're asking about whether the emoji/icon is directed at the member or the content, then I agree with Frank: I usually direct mine at the content. "Don't shoot the messenger" kinda thing. Sometimes, we need to share bad news, and an "angry" reaction is usually directed at the news, not the messenger.

So, if it's a news article, the reactions are to the content of the article.
    If it's an opinion by the member, then the reaction is ALSO to the content. (in that case, though, since the member created the content, the reaction is towards the member, too)

TexKev, Mods: Whats the deal on Reaction and Reaction score on profile?

When you get Alerts, the sub list notes "Member X reacted (and shows the emoji) to your Post on ...... If you go to your Profile, you will see an item called "Reaction Score" and below it a number.. Obviously its a tally of "reactions" but I don't know how it works: does it add points for Good and detract them for Angry? I don't care about such things for myself but don't want to detract from a Members status because he provided a Link to good info but its content pissed me off. I don't want to harm the messenger.

On the others side is Member originated content that is disagreeable like "For home defense, just fire your double barrel shotgun from your back porch." In this case the Person posting is a dumbass and the Angry emoji is directed at "His content".

RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I said, I'LL TAKE IT TODAY FOR $400, CASH IN HAND!!!

iu

elkhunter136

Master
    Rating - 80%
    7   2   1
    Try PM’ing Texkev. I have no answers. Software is all Admin, nothing to do with Moderators.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Everyone that is disappointed in the changes. Please text Texkev with your comments. I did and it got me nowhere. Let the voice of the people be heard. End the Dictatorship!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This Thread is falling into a death spiral. 160 Plus pro/con comments posted for the "Business Owner's" consideration and I believe he has considered them even if he doesn't answer each one or want to rehash it on individual text/PM messages ad nauseam.

End the Dictatorship. Really? I don't think snarky or adversarial comments are going to help your cause.

Time to CLOSE this Thread.

elkhunter136

Master
    Rating - 80%
    7   2   1
    This Thread is falling into a death spiral. 160 Plus pro/con comments posted for the "Business Owner's" consideration and I believe he has considered them even if he doesn't answer each one or want to rehash it on individual text/PM messages ad nauseam.

End the Dictatorship. Really? I don't think snarky or adversarial comments are going to help your cause.

Time to CLOSE this Thread.
    Can you bump your post per rules on your phone???

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't use a phone (or the Tapatalk App), I use a Samsung Tablet and don't have any items listed in the affected for sale section. I had enjoyed the old setup especially giving a positive bump identifying my great experiences and value with same item being sold. I've seen several of those items SPF/Sold rather quickly afterward. Coincidence or a fence sitter got bit more info and jumped on it, IDK?

I'll just work with what's provided and continue to pay the same user fee: $00.00. VMMV

Top Bottom