• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I like good bourbon neat. I have not found anything that I like better than the real Monte Cristo #2 for the price. Great size, shape, and flavor.
    What plant stamp from Cuba do you search for at the bottom of the box of your REAL Monte Cristo? Not to mention that the Cuban Government has decided that you shall not get a Monte Cristo or Chohiba for less than the premium price paid in China even on the Island Nowadays. They now have more than one plant rolling both Cohiba & Monte Cristo in Cuba. Beware forgeries, be even more careful not to get addicted to Dominican Knockoffs as they currently allow the Old Cuban brands to be duplicated outside of Cuba, legal forgery. JMHO.

Last edited:

LordPorter1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Cuban Upmann Robusto or Torpedo with a Bailey's & Coffee in the afternoon. After a heavy Dinner of red meat, Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Maduro Toro and a Porto. There are other combos, but for now feast your eyes.
    I am a fan of that Port also!

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    For the Florida folks, Thompson Cigars has a lot of Green Candela products. Hearing a lot of flavorful things about "Factory Smokes Candela" . Didn't ash like a $20 a stick Premium, but when paired with a Sherry it was just as flavorful. For about $2 a stick, I say give it a try. There are better burning Candelas offered by Thompson, but the green wrapper selection is pretty good. JMHO. Check it out, what do you have to lose. PS I am not employed, receive, or am associated in any way with Thompson Cigars.

Top Bottom