• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Eastpoint

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hello,
    Has anyone dealt with this business and bought reloading supplies?

Fng1911

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I haven't. I'm checking with a few peeps I know in Houston. I'm actually willing to attempt to buy stuff with my CC. What's the worse could happen. It's a scam and the bank refunds me the money, cancel my card? I'm willing to try. I'll post an update

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    103   0   0
    Ever consider your credit score? That could take months of back and forth before it ever gets corrected to your satisfaction. IMO

Eastpoint

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They do not accept credit cards! Oh, and to Blues Brothers ---credit score is excellent!

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    103   0   0
    They do not accept credit cards! Oh, and to Blues Brothers ---credit score is excellent!

The first question posed to the forum in general in #1 of the thread was "Has anyone dealt with this business and bought reloading supplies?" I'm a reloader so I'm interested in the answer for a new source of supply. The answer/question from Fng1911 was "I'm actually willing to attempt to buy stuff with my CC" and "What's the worse could happen." That answer/question was posed in #2 of the thread and answered in #3 of the thread by me before the revelation in #4 of the tread that Chrisparkerfirearms, Texas doesn't take credit cards. Eastpoint said, "They do not accept credit cards!" My reply was in #3 of the thread to Fng1911 ergo my reply was for the question posed by Fng1911. I'm I missing something?

Last edited:

Eastpoint

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Chrisparker firearms does not accept credit cards. They try to use PayPal with many email addresses and have you use PayPal family/Friends to escape the fees! Thats' my opinion....they say they are straight up. Want you to use PayPal, Zelle, Bitcoin and one I can not remember now. Pay Pal would not let me make the money transfer due to "Security Concern"

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    103   0   0
    Chrisparker firearms does not accept credit cards. They try to use PayPal with many email addresses and have you use PayPal family/Friends to escape the fees! Thats' my opinion....they say they are straight up. Want you to use PayPal, Zelle, Bitcoin and one I can not remember now. Pay Pal would not let me make the money transfer due to "Security Concern"

There you go. Even PayPal gives good advice sometimes.

Eastpoint

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well, I guess have have at least half a brain..that's good! LOL Check his LinkIN Profile......very interesting!
    Guess I was mislead by the fact he had primers no one else had! Please let your members know!

Velocity

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Buyer Beware when they don't take CC and push you to use Cash App or Zelle. They say once your item ships it's between you and the shipping company if the item does not show up. Exit Stage Right!

Top Bottom