• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    They used a rocket? Sidewinder. Why? Was covid 27 inside? Why not pop the balloon and let it splash???
    There’s no way you can convince me we couldn’t just pop the balloon and leave the device intact for recovery
    Yes. In the past we've attempted to shoot balloons down. They'd use MGs etc. I heard one had to get shot like a thousand times once. Because some aren't under alot of pressure and are crazy big. So they don't deflate very fast when ya poke a bunch of tiny holes into it. Hence why they chose the missile approach. However, like he said.. that's kinda what wed want this time. Ideally we'd want to poke a bunch of holes in it and let it float down slowly and recover it. Since we wanted to keep it, bullets make sense in this scenario. The fact they chose a missile tho to do it just proves that they didn't want to recover it intact and wanted it gone instead and not analyzed very well.
    Between that, and the fact that they could have shot this down over the ocean after they first saw it near the Aleutian islands of Alaska (it's huge and deffo was spotted on radar long ago) tells me that it was all allowed to happen. Then once it's job was finished, they get rid of the evidence.
    Myself I'm of the opinion that China is running this show via proxy when they got this clown into office. There's tons of proof to that fact. I bet this happens alot more than we know about.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Yep , while biden is "sun downing" Stagger a dozen or so they cover the US , and ZAP,
    NO P/C's, NO "dingle berries or Maxi Pads" [cell ph's] NO vehicles, probably NO electrify.
    In other words just think of the Amish way of life
    Yeah. They don't even need a EMP device to do that either. Just a bunch of balloons with some steel cables dangling off them will fry entire grids as they arc out powerlines along the way. A single balloon can take out entire seaboards this way for very cheap.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    News earlier stated it had a 7 mile radius debris field in 49' of water.

China reportedly is pissed off about it being shot down.

Biden probably had a deal with china to let it continue it's spying w/o interference, so long as china didn't drop the goods on Hunters dealings with them and those documents.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    News earlier stated it had a 7 mile radius debris field in 49' of water.

China reportedly is pissed off about it being shot down.

Biden probably had a deal with china to let it continue it's spying w/o interference, so long as china didn't drop the goods on Hunters dealings with them and those documents.
    The fearless leader of the "greatest country in the world" has been blackmailed?
    I think it was a tactical move on our leaders part to brilliantly wait it out, just to prove he has nothing to hide with Hop Sing Ping Pong or whatever, then shoot it down over salt water. The salt water is a brine for electronics like it is for meat. It should preserve all of the important information damn near indefinitely. Been preserving things with salt for 1000s of years. The man "blue collar joe" is brilliant.
    Time for a mass shooting with one of the masheengun pistol braces.

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Probing our lines of defense, my thoughts are they are getting closer to invading Taiwan, and want to know how to cripple us to allow them to take Taiwan.

J pace

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So my question is if China invades Taiwan And we apply sanctions Does that mean we do not have to pay them the billions of dollars we owe them. Or was that the plan all alone

Top Bottom