• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Sounds good but I imagine there will be more lawsuits from Chicago trying to get around it.

Garpo

Master
    Sounds good but I imagine there will be more lawsuits from Chicago trying to get around it.

Yup!

I hope it works out for them but never underestimate the power and influence of the Chicago machine.:nono:

Seanpcola

Anyone wanna make a bet on how long it will be before a couple of dozen TM/GZ style court cases pop up? I guarantee you old Rahm will issue standing orders to do whatever it takes to make CC holders the bad guys.

Choppersled

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Sooo glad I don't have to live there.

Choppersled

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    So glad I don't live ANYWHERE up North. For starters I couldn't deal with the weather.

Yep, shoveled enough snow for everyone here! Damn sure don't need the politics...

Seanpcola

My only experience with IL was around the Champagne area. Not very Liberal there. Spent time in VT. Beautiful but not a Conservative to be found or at least that was my experience. Of course everyone I know from VT is extremely pro-2A.

JohnnyRuger

Expert
    My wife is from way up north on the border in VT. We are probably moving up that way when we are done with the Navy. She gets to be close to her family and I get the country's best (or lack there of) gun laws. Works for me. Burlington is super liberal, but outside of that it is fairly conservative and common sense. Both my In Laws are conservative and they have lived in VT all their lives. There are smatterings of hippies here and there, but they are all imports from out of state. Vermonters like their guns, and it is going to stay that way. Even in Burlington the local range locked out the cops from shooting there when some Dem tried to pull a Bloomberg after Sandy Hook. After that the issue of gun control was not raised again. Social welfare up there is a joke, but it will give me something to bitch about in my later years...Plus the wife's cousin works for Century Arms up there, I keep meaning to ask him about the old 'family discount'...

Latest posts

Top Bottom